Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont hate the player hate the game.
Ibra is an amzing player and one of the best strikers in Europe without doubt. Ive never really understod why he is so poorly rated in England and as someone suggested a swap for Tevez would be ideal. But is he to like Dzeko?
Anyway I think its bollocks and the usual rumours that will start around now but would love it to happen.

Could it be a dzeko/Ibra swop?? Dzeko always says he wants to play for Milan one day so could this be a deal?

richards30 said:
Could it be a dzeko/Ibra swop?? Dzeko always says he wants to play for Milan one day so could this be a deal?

I think there are positions for Dzeko, Kolarov and Savic in Milan & Inter's squads which would obviously allow them all to stick together.

His agent is same as Balotelli's one, if he has any desire to come to England, that could probably be sorted, specially since we have lot of players Milan wouldn't mind (any of Balo, Tevez, Džeko).<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 5:45 pm --<br /><br />
Coljj said:
richards30 said:

I think there are positions for Dzeko, Kolarov and Savic in Milan & Inter's squads which would obviously allow them all to stick together.

They're not shagging each other, ffs.. there's no such stuff as moving to stay with buddies in pro football.

MSP said:
They're not shagging each other, ffs.. there's no such stuff as moving to stay with buddies in pro football.

I know but someone brought up a swap deal with Dzeko. Savic could be included as they need better defensive cover. Also Inter have been linked with Kolarov too.

I'd do a Tevez/Ibra swap in a heartbeat.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUrVDvmFxHU&feature=related[/youtube]

Really hope we don't sign him. Would prefer Lavezzi, but if we keep all our strikers then we don't need to sign anyone else.

Monster player on monster wages with a monster temperament. I don't see it happening at all.

If there's a deal I think it will be Tevez + 10 million or so for Ibra.

Milan had a deal done with Tevez in January.
But Pato refused the offer from PSG, so Milan backed off.

Here's Galliani with Tevez back in January.
galliani-tevez.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.