Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
tommcfc said:
no way, too old and so so so overrated
IDIOT
no need to act like a total twat when someone's opinion differs from yours.
Its a fact that he is too old, would be 31 next season. I also think he is incredibly overrated, moved on from one big club to another because he is, by all accounts an idiot as well.

tommcfc said:
zeven said:
tommcfc said:
no way, too old and so so so overrated
IDIOT
Its a fact that he is too old, would be 31 next season. I also think he is incredibly overrated, moved on from one big club to another because he is, by all accounts an idiot as well.
Its the ignorance i act on.

Its quite strange, that some UK ppl who dont follow him weeklay and just base their view on a couple of games and what UK papers write.

Why not ask the managers who have managed him like, Mancini,Mournho,Capello,Allgeri all of them rate him as one of the best in the world, but you guys knows better of cource!

why not take look at the milan forum, or the inter milan forum when he played there. or the barca forum

Strange that the ppl who see him on a weekly basis, adore him thinks he is the best player on their team and gets the MOTM almost every game and sees him as the most important player.

So tell me how can everyone who sees him or manage him be wrong, and a couple of english fellas be right!

You may not want him, thats ok,

zeven said:
tommcfc said:
zeven said:

Its quite strange, that some UK ppl who dont follow him weeklay and just base their view on a couple of games and what UK papers write.

Why not ask the managers who have managed him like, Mancini,Mournho,Capello,Allgeri all of them rate him as one of the best in the world, but you guys knows better of cource!

why not take look at the milan forum, or the inter milan forum when he played there. or the barca forum

Strange that the ppl who see him on a weekly basis, adore him thinks he is the best player on their team and gets the MOTM almost every game and sees him as the most important player.

So tell me how can everyone who sees him or manage him be wrong, and a couple of english fellas be right!

Dead right Zeven,

How can you say he is overrated when he's been as successful as he has?

You don't win the league by luck, ask our boys on Sunday, they have worked hard for years to reach a top level and you saying he's "overrated" is childish way of saying you don't like him which is fair enough, but at least provide an argument for it.

We are all here to write an opinion. Zevens country of birth doesn't change Ibrahimovic's ability to play excellent football and win many trophies and championships.

MattyBlue20 said:
zeven said:
tommcfc said:

Dead right Zeven,

You don't win the league by luck, ask our boys on Sunday, they have worked hard for years to reach a top level and you saying he's "overrated" is childish way of saying you don't like him which is fair enough, but at least provide an argument for it.

We are all here to write an opinion. Zevens country of birth doesn't change Ibrahimovic's ability to play excellent football and win many trophies and championships.

Firstly, I never mentioned zeven's country of birth, so not sure why that's been brought up, didn't even know he was sweedish.
I said i thought Ibrahimovic was too old which, at 31, he is. I also said I think he's overrated because he chokes in the big games and fails to deliver when it really matters.He's never won the champions league and his goal scoring rate in the champions league isn't as good as his league form, backing up my argument that he chokes in the big matches.

tommcfc said:
MattyBlue20 said:
zeven said:

Dead right Zeven,

Firstly, I never mentioned zeven's country of birth, so not sure why that's been brought up, didn't even know he was sweedish.
I said i thought Ibrahimovic was too old which, at 31, he is. I also said I think he's overrated because he chokes in the big games and fails to deliver when it really matters.He's never won the champions league and his goal scoring rate in the champions league isn't as good as his league form, backing up my argument that he chokes in the big matches.
True it was not you who pointed out my country of birth, was another member of this forum.

He has scored against all big teams except United. he has won important games in derbys by himself, he even scored the title decider for Inter once. scored against Barca,Arsenal,Ajax,Milan,Juventus,Inter.

Ok he has yet to win CL, but its not really fair to say its Ibras fault for not doing so.
RVP havent won CL for Arsenal, does that make him over rated?
Ronaldo have yet to win it with RM does the make him overrated.

There are plenty of world class player out there who havent won the CL for their teams

IMO He is more lazy and sulky than Robinho and Anelka put together and there are other alternative strikers out there at a better age and price and less baggage.

I apologize if this is the consensus, I have only read a few pages. Does anyone else not want this guy anywhere near our club. He has a good record of winning championships but I don't think his attitude reflects the standards this club is trying to produce. No thanks, would rather have guys that are on the bring of becoming world superstars like Hazard, Aguero, and Silva, rather the guys that think they would be doing us a favor by signing with us.

paul140 said:
IMO He is more lazy and sulky than Robinho and Anelka put together and there are other alternative strikers out there at a better age and price and less baggage.
Top goal scorer in Italy this year.
Best point to game ratio in away games in Europe.
won more league titles than most any other player in the last ten years
9 or 10 assits this season as well.

have been consistent over 10 years in 3 different countries and one of the most important players in every team he has played for.

But sure he is lazy and dont do much for his team.

I would love to see him here if it is possible to work out an economic solution that is good for City.

Regarding his age, it is true he will probably only have a couple of years of absolute top football left in him. But to say he has already past his peak is ignorant in my opinion. He scored 28 goals in Serie A this season - more than he has ever done before. As already mentioned by others Ibra shouldn't however be seen as primarily a goal scorer. His passing skills is amazing and has just improved for every year.

I actually think he would fit very well into City, playing in a role behind Aguero.
Obviously it would be optimal to sign a 24 year old world class attacker to play that role instead, but I'm not so sure who that would be. Balotelli could be that player in the future, but he still has a lot to learn, obviously.

If Ibra signs for City we could realistically get 2-4 years of top football from him. At the same time he could be a very good mentor for Balotelli who then hopefully can take that role in the future.

However, it all comes down to how expensive the transfer would be. A deal involving Dzeko and perhaps some other City player going to city could be a good solution for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.