Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year we have this discussion nowadays it seems. I would think his football speaks for itself...a mate who's a milan fan says he's never seen him better than this past season (and being swedes we've all watched ibrahimovic a lot in the past, sort of haven't been able to avoid it). Plus he's won two league titles with Mancini. Honestly he's the sort of player you love to have on your team...and not really crazy at all these days, house-broken one might say.<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 2:20 am --<br /><br />Oh, and never listen to the f-ing agent, his only interest is negotiating as much money as possible really...

sincity said:
EDisIN said:
sincity said:
Not interested..
Balotelli>Ibrahimovic

This is epic fokin post!!!

BTW I think that there will be some swap player dealing between milan and us...

dzeko and/or tevez, will probably leave and direction could easily be milano

Thank you for the insight, though I'm puzzled as to whether you're agreeing with me or criticizing it..
I suspect its the latter, so if you read the rest of the thread, you will see the reasons why I said that..I compared Balotelli of today and Ibrahmovic of 10 years ago, without considering the difference in quality of the leagues. And I believe Balo has the potential to better than Ibra if he gets his head screwed on right. And I think Mancini had the same idea when he paid 23mil for a fooking 20year old..
I've also given various other reasons why I don't prefer Ibra to City, despite his obvious qualities, and also accepted that Mancini likes him, so it won't be much of a surprise if he does come to City..
PS: Also ask yourself why would Milan be ready to sell Ibra, their hero for the last two seasons, and see if that reason can potentially affect City in any way
They dont want to sell ibra. they do everything to keep him, it was Ibra who started to question Milan for the lack of information about their projekt and how to continue.

Of course he knows Mancini's style, and much of his staff already. And our Football Development Executive.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/sT_lMo8-_N0?t=3m21s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/sT_lMo8-_N0?t=3m21s</a> (can't get the embedding to work)

(After they've driven by the interviewer asks "There's a lot of banter here?" and he replies "Naah, they're a bit gutted, jealous".)

One thing you have to understand about him, he's certainly at least in the past been a bit of a quote machine with a lot of material for the print media, but it's almost always tongue in cheek like in this case. I mean we all know the media misrepresents our players and what they've said all the time. It's certainly done a lot for this perception of Ibrahimovic and his personality.

Balo would surely be going the other way.

There is no doubt over his CV, it looks good. I have my doubts on how he would perform in England, I hope I'm proven wrong if he joins.

Andouble said:
However, Raiola is adamant that the Sweden striker will also be staying put this summer.

"I met [Milan CEO Adriano] Galliani to talk about other things, not Ibrahimovic," he stated. "He [Ibra] has already spoken with Milan and they are both pleased with one another.

"Ibra will still be at Milan on August 30 - I can assure you of that."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/05/15/3103474/balotelli-is-not-on-the-market-insists-agent?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... witterfeed</a>

Goal.com got things wrong as they usually do.

Raiola loves to play with words. He said "Ibra stays in Milan to win, at least until August 30".

It all comes down to if Milan buy a couple of world class players and improves their shitty midfield or not. They have promised him this, but I have my doubts.

There is also an interview with Mancini in today's edition of Gazzetta dello Sport (paper edition).

- What about new players; the dream of Ibrahimovic?
- Ibra is a champion, but I don't think Milan want to sell him.

he's lost his record now, and we've won our first title, i am simply no longer interested

southern muppet said:
adammck said:
Balo would surely be going the other way.

There is no doubt over his CV, it looks good. I have my doubts on how he would perform in England, I hope I'm proven wrong if he joins.

Tevez. Balo just isn't ready to leave yet, I don't think he's interested in going back to Italy this summer.

I agree Tevez is the one most likely to leave, considering the past.
I wouldn't mind seeing Balo go to be honest, but I think Mancini will continue to believe in him and will do as much as possible to get the best out of Mario. Bringing in Ibra would be a step ion that direction as Mario really looks up to Zlatan and the Swede would be a very good mentor for Mario, exactly what he needs.

But I think the story is a non-story, and that Ibra will stay in Milano.

Hopefully then Tevez is the only striker who leaves as I really want to see Dzeko given another year.

I seriously don't understand how anyone would even doubt this guy's talent. He is absolute world class player and there is no other team that is more suitable than ours.

Balotelli and Ibra are considered one of the toughest pair strikers in Seria A during back time when they won 3 Seria A titles in a row... When those two "brothers" were on the pitch they literally understand each other what their next action is without even planning beforehand... the only way for any to defend against those two is to get 2 players on each of them and foul them.

And if we want to Balo to mature, that's another reason why Ibra should join...

"The jury's out here" , I've heard so much about this fella, more negative than positive, my gut feeling is NO I would'nt want to see Ibrahimovic in a City shirt.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.