Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
zeven said:
carlos92 said:
Just a shithouse type of player.
? Do i smell English ignorance?

Not igronance but question his temperament. He is player that just frustrates me like Balotelli.
He may over act sometimes but thats becuase of his mentality to always win.

Myself want these kind of players, so when you have dip in form or not doing great these are the player who make the difference.

we only got two of those. Kompany and Yaya. true leaders who step up when its needed.<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 pm --<br /><br />
sincity said:
InterFANatic said:
Oh, and another point i'd just like to make. Someone said he would do the same thing Tevez did if Mancini stuck him with the reserves. That is highly unlikely. He's a perfect professional, he would never refuse to come on, even if it was just for 2 minutes. That much I do know. Every coach he ever had, even Guardiola, complimented him on his professionalism.

Really? he may not have refused to play in a match while he was on the bench, but I read that he refused to play for Sweden for 6 months because he was punished for indiscipline..I would assume that his country would have desperately needed his services as a world-class striker during that time..
Also, it seems that he threatened to beat up Guardiola? whatever problems he may have been facing while at Barcelona, I don't think he is a poster-boy for professionalism. No, if anything he probably would done something worse than Tevez..
Did you read the book?

zeven said:
carlos92 said:
zeven said:
? Do i smell English ignorance?

Not igronance but question his temperament. He is player that just frustrates me like Balotelli.

Myself want these kind of players, so when you have dip in form or not doing great these are the player who make the difference.

we only got two of those. Kompany and Yaya. true leaders who step up when its needed.

-- Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 pm --

sincity said:
InterFANatic said:
Oh, and another point i'd just like to make. Someone said he would do the same thing Tevez did if Mancini stuck him with the reserves. That is highly unlikely. He's a perfect professional, he would never refuse to come on, even if it was just for 2 minutes. That much I do know. Every coach he ever had, even Guardiola, complimented him on his professionalism.

Really? he may not have refused to play in a match while he was on the bench, but I read that he refused to play for Sweden for 6 months because he was punished for indiscipline..I would assume that his country would have desperately needed his services as a world-class striker during that time..
Also, it seems that he threatened to beat up Guardiola? whatever problems he may have been facing while at Barcelona, I don't think he is a poster-boy for professionalism. No, if anything he probably would done something worse than Tevez..
Did you read the book?

I hope I am wrong but I would like to see how Sweden do in the Euros before I will see if he is a leader/ influencial player. I know you are proud Swede though so I don't want to sound rude or disrepectful.

sincity said:
InterFANatic said:
You have to put that in to perspective. It has nothing to do with coming on for 5 minutes. This was about 4 months after Guardiola, according to Ibra, started freezing him out, same way he did to Yaya Toure.

You should read the whole thing instead of just a snippet. It's a pretty interesting read actually.

lol, and what do you think happened with Tevez? That he just exploded for no reason at the Bayern Munich match? Mancini and Tevez has had a frosty relationship ever since Mancini was appointed more than two years ago..
We obviously disagree of the importance of attitude.

myself would rather have the zlatan mentality and attiude in the team than the Henderson/downing attitude, and become the new Liverpool weakest team mentality wise i ever seen in PL. You need Rooney,Zlatan,Ronaldo,Yaya kind of players to be successful. sometimes they come with ruff attitude! but its worth it.

zeven said:
on the latest rankings hes third only to Ronaldo and Messi.

Thats why i get so damn pisst off when ignorant Enligsh ppl talk about him after seen him a couple of times against english opposition.

If they were to watch him week in week out, they would understand how great he is and why he always are one of the most valued players in all the teams he has played for.

Source please, because I can't find such rankings searching in Google...
Oh, and I'm not English ;)

-- Mon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm --

zeven said:
sincity said:
InterFANatic said:
You have to put that in to perspective. It has nothing to do with coming on for 5 minutes. This was about 4 months after Guardiola, according to Ibra, started freezing him out, same way he did to Yaya Toure.

You should read the whole thing instead of just a snippet. It's a pretty interesting read actually.

lol, and what do you think happened with Tevez? That he just exploded for no reason at the Bayern Munich match? Mancini and Tevez has had a frosty relationship ever since Mancini was appointed more than two years ago..
We obviously disagree of the importance of attitude.

myself would rather have the zlatan mentality and attiude in the team than the Henderson/downing attitude, and become the new Liverpool weakest team mentality wise i ever seen in PL. You need Rooney,Zlatan,Ronaldo,Yaya kind of players to be successful. sometimes they come with ruff attitude! but its worth it.

lol, agree to disagree on attitude, money-wise and age-wise
Agree on his quality as a playmaker/striker..

carlos92 said:
zeven said:
carlos92 said:

we only got two of those. Kompany and Yaya. true leaders who step up when its needed.

-- Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 pm --

sincity said:
Did you read the book?

I hope I am wrong but I would like to see how Sweden do in the Euros before I will see if he is a leader/ influencial player. I know you are proud Swede though so I don't want to sound rude or disrepectful.
Me neither. But you should trust those who have followed him, and most importantly trust those Managers who has managed him and said hes one of the best in the world and give him so much credit long after hes gone.

He has been the one and only leader in Inter, Milan and Sweden for a reason

Ask youself, why does Mancini, mourinho,Allegeri and Capello rate him as one of the best in the world? maybe becuase they are right?

just look at the stats just look how influential he is, just look at the praise, what ppl say write about him, how many man of the match, or winning goals he has. look what he has won.

sincity said:
InterFANatic said:

Threating to beat up Guardiola is a false story, most of it is explained in the autobiography. There's a lot of bull about him in the papers. Same with Balotelli, like the driving around dressed as a santa stories lol.

As for declining to play for the NT, there's a bit of story behind that. Look, there's no doubt he's done some unprofessional things, but he always works hard in training, eats like an athlete, doesn't drink, on time, and so on and so forth. There's no way he would refuse to play during a match. He's been subbed on before with 3-5 minutes left and never caused a fuss.

sincity said:

I think Carlos was pissed off he wasn't allowed to leave City, and when his royal highness showed up only to be allocated to the bench it was too much for the royal ego to handle. The royal ego thinks Mancini should of been grateful he showed up in the first place. That's what I think, but perceptions are funny sometimes. I might be totally off.

Here's the link to whoscored btw. Great site. They really break down stats in a completely new way.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics</a>

InterFANatic said:
Here's the link to whoscored btw. Great site. They really break down stats in a completely new way.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics</a>

Thanks for the link..it would be interesting to see how they arrived on the rankings, since another set of rankings puts RVP as third..

Hey all,

I'm new here. City fan and Ibra fan.

I've seen more or less all games Ibra has played since leaving Juventus. I know the ignorance towards him in the UK is massive, but I thought you guys knew better.

Ibra is right up there in the top 3. I'd rate him second only to Messi at this moment.

50% of what he brings to a team is what he shows on the pitch with his goals and amazing play-making. The other 50% are brought to the locker room. He came to Milan 2 seasons ago. A team that hadn't won the league in 7 years. Most Milan players (legends like Nesta, Seedorf, Rino, Pippo & Co) have all told stories of what happened then. He is a winner and a leader. Much more so than a goal scorer or dribbler.

If he would come here it will take him one month tops to make you all drooling fan boys and girls. You will love him. His reputation as a douche bag isn't correct either. He's an honest guy. He stands up for himself and his club like few others. The only person he ever had a problem with was Guardiola. All other previous coaches and team mates praises him.

He'll be the shining star of Premiere League in no time. Just like he's been in Serie A and La Liga ( yes La Liga, he outperformed Messi during the first half of the season, was voted best Barca player, but then Guardiola shut him down.).

sincity said:
Not interested..
Balotelli>Ibrahimovic

This is epic fokin post!!!

BTW I think that there will be some swap player dealing between milan and us...

dzeko and/or tevez, will probably leave and direction could easily be milano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.