Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDisIN said:
sincity said:
Not interested..
Balotelli>Ibrahimovic

This is epic fokin post!!!

BTW I think that there will be some swap player dealing between milan and us...

dzeko and/or tevez, will probably leave and direction could easily be milano

Tbh I hope we tell them to get fucked. Sent us derisory offers for Tevez. Our turn to twist the knife now that they need something that we have.

Materazzi told a story about Ibra chasing Balotelli down into the locker rooms after a game, totally upset and trying to beat him up. Balotelli locked himself inside a bathroom, and team mates had to calm Ibra down.

Yet they love each other. With Ibra here, Mario will be forced to work hard and pull out all that talent he has.

As for a deal, I'm guessing Tevez+Dzeko+some cash for Ibra.

I love Ibra, I'm pretty sure he could have got on the end of all them crosses coming in from the box when we played QPR, we definitely need some height, a better option maybe Falco as Llorente isn't leaving Bilbao.

EDisIN said:
sincity said:
Not interested..
Balotelli>Ibrahimovic

This is epic fokin post!!!

BTW I think that there will be some swap player dealing between milan and us...

dzeko and/or tevez, will probably leave and direction could easily be milano

Thank you for the insight, though I'm puzzled as to whether you're agreeing with me or criticizing it..
I suspect its the latter, so if you read the rest of the thread, you will see the reasons why I said that..I compared Balotelli of today and Ibrahmovic of 10 years ago, without considering the difference in quality of the leagues. And I believe Balo has the potential to better than Ibra if he gets his head screwed on right. And I think Mancini had the same idea when he paid 23mil for a fooking 20year old..
I've also given various other reasons why I don't prefer Ibra to City, despite his obvious qualities, and also accepted that Mancini likes him, so it won't be much of a surprise if he does come to City..
PS: Also ask yourself why would Milan be ready to sell Ibra, their hero for the last two seasons, and see if that reason can potentially affect City in any way

iamdamienl said:
I love Ibra, I'm pretty sure he could have got on the end of all them crosses coming in from the box when we played QPR, we definitely need some height, a better option maybe Falco as Llorente isn't leaving Bilbao.

Now this I can definitely agree with, especially the Falcao part, when you consider the value of both will be more or less the same..

He's Mario's idol isn't he? Might shake him into shape a bit, and his compatriot Guidetti too.
Might make sense at the right price.

I say we take a chance on him only problem would be the amount of forwards we have but we have to have choice and score goals with plan a and then resort to plan b succesfully if we have to.
We have someone on the wings to cross and the Ibra is in the middle to head it in,he has the experience and he's still a quality player regardless of his age although we could use that as a way to get her for a decent price.

There's nothing at all on the English side about this rumour, it sounds like it could be Italian rumour mongering to me or surely at least one English journo would have heard something and put it in the papers. Again, with all the options out there and our club's transfer policy, this deal doesn't seem something we'd do to me.

However, Raiola is adamant that the Sweden striker will also be staying put this summer.

"I met [Milan CEO Adriano] Galliani to talk about other things, not Ibrahimovic," he stated. "He [Ibra] has already spoken with Milan and they are both pleased with one another.

"Ibra will still be at Milan on August 30 - I can assure you of that."

The Rossoneri are one of the clubs said to be keen on bringing former Inter hitman Balotelli back to Italy.

he also says Mario is staying <a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/05/15/3103474/balotelli-is-not-on-the-market-insists-agent?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... witterfeed</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.