Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwaardz said:
Matt.D said:
Edwaardz said:
I can't even explain how untrue that is.

Then you don't watch either player on a regular basis.

This is laughable. If you don't understand that Ibrahimovic is far superior in every way possible then I doubt you even watch football at all.

Ibrahimovic is better in a few aspects not every aspect. van Persie has better volleying technique, better movement, better dribbling and better finishing. Ibrahimovic is better aerially, physically stronger and has a more powerful shot.

I'd rather have Ibrahimovic at Arsenal than van Persie but it isn't night and day in their qualities, they're both better at different things and both are liable to go missing on occassion.

Scotland_WC2010 said:
Edwaardz said:
Matt.D said:
Then you don't watch either player on a regular basis.

This is laughable. If you don't understand that Ibrahimovic is far superior in every way possible then I doubt you even watch football at all.

Ibrahimovic is better in a few aspects not every aspect. van Persie has better volleying technique, better movement, better dribbling and better finishing. Ibrahimovic is better aerially, physically stronger and has a more powerful shot.

I'd rather have Ibrahimovic at Arsenal than van Persie but it isn't night and day in their qualities, they're both better at different things and both are liable to go missing on occassion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gssVhIpz9Dw[/youtube]

i'll swap him for dzeko+10 mln...
he's old, huge wage, too much ego

but city are not going to buy him, i hope real can buy him, Mourinho is the only one who can manage him.

rossonero said:

but city are not going to buy him, i hope real can buy him, Mourinho is the only one who can manage him.

anyway mancini was into your office this morning...

We're not in for him, Mancini said he's not in Milan for Ibra and that Milan fans can be calm.

rossonero said:

You dont think Mancini can manage Ibra? think you underrate our manager

Mancio said:
rossonero said:

anyway mancini was into your office this morning...

i read it... really hope he's there for ibra and not for silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.