Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
Rammy Blue said:
I heard last week from a decent Swedish source that we are in for Ibra, I implied as such earlier in this thread.

Fuck knows whether it will happen but it certainly wouldn't surprise me, he's a great player.

Forget about the age side of things, we can't have all our players being young, to do well in the Chumps you need some senior experience hence our interest in players like RVP and Ibra.

Sure we won't sign both though.

How solid is this info?

Don't know mate as it's third hand via someone I know in Sweden who was out with "the source".

It certainly sounded solid to me and was implied as such - I pm'ed Tolm to see if he'd heard anything new as I know he said we have no interest, he still thinks we aren't in for him.

I'm no itk fella but one thing is for sure, we know Bob was at AC's offices the other week so we definitely have interest in someone from there whilst holding the ace of Carlos in our hand that they want.

I'm sure either Mancini or Platt said in an interview recently that we were lacking in experience in some areas, especially in Europe. Ibrahimovic would be a perfect buy to remedy this problem. I'm sure this rumour has legs!

ZZmaestro said:
Ibra WAS a terrific player, for sure. But a 31-ish year old player signed arround 25M/30M isn't a good deal.
If it was for a free loan or a 10M/15M deal, it would be another story.

He is coming off his best season ever.. 28 league goals in 32 games. and 5 or 6 in the CL in as many games.

And add to that 10 or 15 assists.

kass_best said:
In a recent interview, saturday i think, Zlatan said something vague.... Not easy to translate becuase his way to speak about it, but I can try...

on a queastion about the interest from Real and City...

anything can be tempting.
But as long you dont have it in black and white... *pause*
You can always fantazise and dream but if its not concrete,
it´s nothing to fantazise about.

I follow Ibra. This is complete nonsense. Why do you make this up?

He had a press conference with Swedish NT, said Milan lack the funds needed to sign quality players. He said he'll remain in Milan, though "in football anything can happen."

It sure can. Barcelona seem to have set Thiago Silva as their main target. If Milan sell him, Ibra is sure to leave as well. There are two likely destinations: City and Madrid.

-- Tue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm --

jonmcity said:
The English media don't like him either, so would be right at home with us.

Funny thing is, by October he he'd own the British Empire.

Mark my words.<br /><br />-- Tue May 29, 2012 8:42 pm --<br /><br />
ZZmaestro said:
Ibra WAS a terrific player, for sure. But a 31-ish year old player signed arround 25M/30M isn't a good deal.
If it was for a free loan or a 10M/15M deal, it would be another story.
He's getting better and better. This past season was by far his best. He squashed all Milan records (Van Basten, Sheva & Co). I think the next couple of seasons will be even better. He has 3-4 more seasons in him at absolute top world class.

Rammy Blue said:
Seosa said:
Rammy Blue said:
I heard last week from a decent Swedish source that we are in for Ibra, I implied as such earlier in this thread.

Fuck knows whether it will happen but it certainly wouldn't surprise me, he's a great player.

Forget about the age side of things, we can't have all our players being young, to do well in the Chumps you need some senior experience hence our interest in players like RVP and Ibra.

Sure we won't sign both though.

How solid is this info?

Don't know mate as it's third hand via someone I know in Sweden who was out with "the source".

It certainly sounded solid to me and was implied as such - I pm'ed Tolm to see if he'd heard anything new as I know he said we have no interest, he still thinks we aren't in for him.

I'm no itk fella but one thing is for sure, we know Bob was at AC's offices the other week so we definitely have interest in someone from there whilst holding the ace of Carlos in our hand that they want.
You expect us to believe you have contacts in Sweden, very convenient, this Wum should be banned.

Tevez City said:
No need for new striker.

Just keep Sergio, Carlos & Super Mario.
You could say that about every position in our squad, but I am sure City are very aware of the position of outstanding players like Ibrahimovic. These players separate good teams from great teams.

i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
Seosa said:
How solid is this info?

You expect us to believe you have contacts in Sweden, very convenient, this Wum should be banned.

;-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.