Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol goal.com haha. Not exactly a bastion of legit reporting bud.

I heard he was bumming Pique and that being a largely mentally backwards country still regarding homosexuality and race i believe that could happen as described.

He is also a big headed twat and i just do not rate him. 99% of matches i have seen him in he has been a passenger. So if he is good it is clear it is sporadic and inconsistant.

No thanks, fuck off.

TCIB said:

I heard he was bumming Pique and that being a largely mentally backwards country still regarding homosexuality and race i believe that could happen as described.

He is also a big headed twat and i just do not rate him. 99% of matches i have seen him in he has been a passenger. So if he is good it is clear it is sporadic and inconsistant.

No thanks, fuck off.
I got it from didiatic downstairs and that mofo never shoots shit with a forked tongue.

TCIB said:

No thanks, fuck off.
With that sort of ignorance. you should do the same, ... OFF

TCIB said:
lol goal.com haha. Not exactly a bastion of legit reporting bud..
Learn to read.

Alex Juillard spent several years working in Buenos Aires as a correspondent for L'Equipe; Sebastian Fest is Head of Sports in Spanish for German news agency dpa. Their new book, 'The Messi Mystery', was published in French earlier this month and will be out in Spanish and English later on this year

Zity9 said:
TCIB said:
lol goal.com haha. Not exactly a bastion of legit reporting bud..
Learn to read.

Alex Juillard spent several years working in Buenos Aires as a correspondent for L'Equipe; Sebastian Fest is Head of Sports in Spanish for German news agency dpa. Their new book, 'The Messi Mystery', was published in French earlier this month and will be out in Spanish and English later on this year

I read somewhere that goal.com changed the whole infrastructural of directors, leaders, journalist and such. And you can truly see instead of them quoting other news papers trash stories, they are the ones who are out first with most of the breaking news and are now being quoted by all the other media sites. They get the players interviews first, breaking out transfer news first and (most) of their articles seems to have a bit of truth in them.

If its to be believed the stories today indicate that PSG have tabled a massive bid for Ibra. But would he really want to utilise his talents in the French league?

jollylescott said:
If its to be believed the stories today indicate that PSG have tabled a massive bid for Ibra. But would he really want to utilise his talents in the French league?
will platini carpet psg for their spending as well???

jollylescott said:

Yeah, the news is all over and the original source seems legit. 40 million euros and 9 million + bonuses/year. But I doubt Ibra would accept a move to PSG. If indeed Milan have negotiated for him behind his back and agreed to this, it's sure to piss him off and start the genius Ibra+Raiola circus.

Two summers ago City offered 40 million, Ibra refused and Barca had to settle for 24 million from Milan. We could see something similar now. But with City being the winner.

Zity9 said:
jollylescott said:

Yeah, the news is all over and the original source seems legit. 40 million euros and 9 million + bonuses/year. But I doubt Ibra would accept a move to PSG. If indeed Milan have negotiated for him behind his back and agreed to this, it's sure to piss him off and start the genius Ibra+Raiola circus.

Two summers ago City offered 40 million, Ibra refused and Barca had to settle for 24 million from Milan. We could see something similar now. But with City being the winner.

Yes, and since he has 12m net today.. I cant see why he would agree to lower his wage.. for PSG?!?

richards30 said:
jollylescott said:
will platini carpet psg for their spending as well???

more than likely, they are french and smell too, so he might just use the Wenger line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.