Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
I don't care what anyone else thinks, I'd love Zlatan to be at City next season.

Awesome player.

When he is at it so too speak i honestly think he is the closet thing i have seen to Drogba who i always thought was the best prem league striker ever who on his day was unplayable

However not convinced he would be a player for us

dctid said:
Rammy Blue said:
I don't care what anyone else thinks, I'd love Zlatan to be at City next season.

Awesome player.

When he is at it so too speak i honestly think he is the closet thing i have seen to Drogba who i always thought was the best prem league striker ever who on his day was unplayable

Why?

rastus said:
dctid said:
Rammy Blue said:

Awesome player.

Why?

Because when things are going his way he is brilliant when things aint he is a slapped arse

Cant see him accepting a rotation based squad and he won't be the centre of attention

dctid said:
rastus said:
dctid said:

Why?

Because when things are going his way he is brilliant when things aint he is a slapped arse

Cant see him accepting a rotation based squad and he won't be the centre of attention
Yep fair point

tumblr_m5vyeeJop41qiy96so1_250.gif
tumblr_m5vyeeJop41qiy96so2_250.gif

tumblr_m5vyeeJop41qiy96so3_250.gif
tumblr_m5vyeeJop41qiy96so4_250.gif

carlos92 said:
Quality footballer but would be the wrong fit at our club.

Only a year ago I would have agreed with you, but this year he has taken a deeper role in the squad formation, building up play instead of heading the attack up front, which he still can do though.
He has matured a lot and become more even in his performances quality wise. Still he has that impeccable desire and hunger to win, at all costs but now mantles the responsibility of a creator, an assister more than the finisher (and even so he won the golden boot in Italy)
He seems to have become even stronger as well, very much noticeable this Euro tournament, with the likes of Terry, our Joleon, M'Vila all being without a chance against the big Swede.

So I'm thinking Ibra playing in the hole behind Aguero would be fantastic.

However, he does not have the stamina to take on defensive duties like Teves does for example. He's too big and heavy for that and his physique just wont allow it. He always gives his all though.

As for his relationship with Mario, well... Ibra is a lion acting like a lion, Mario is a sheep acting like a lion. Zlatan will NEVER accept the shit Mario tends to pull off now and then and I'm sure he would have a positive effect on Mario's attitude. He could be the mentor Mario requires in order to move from okay to brilliant, if possible at al.

So, I'd love to see Ibra playing for us but I'm having a very hard time seeing it. He loves Italy and Milano and would cost a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.