Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me we cant have both Ibra and Ballotelli at this club, would cause havoc amongst the harmony within the squad and I don't want another season like the last where we are constantly trying to be undermined by the press.

Let's not give them an excuse by signing a guy who plays at less than 50% for most games, albeit he can be fantastic - Most of the time he looks disinterested, plays too many casual stray balls and then doesnt fight back win the ball and correct his mistakes!

As some have said he could play in the hole behind Kun. He's built for our league. Mancini is obviously a fan. The only questions would be his age and desire.

so

Yaya de Jong
Silva Ibra Nasri
Kun

Imagine that would put the fear of god into the opposition.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
I would rather have Tevez or Yaya playing in the hole, even silva, nasri can rotate in that position.

The money is best spent elsewhere (Martinez, Falcao if Dzeko leaves) for me!!

Probably right in retrospect.

If we keep Tevez then we are well catered for in that position. As Yaya is also lethal there too.

So our front 4 will be composed of

yaya, tevez, kun, nasri, silva, balotelli and Edin. I think we can cope!!

allows plenty of rotation.

our middle two comprises of

de Jong, Barry and Yaya. So this is where we are light. An injury to one of them and we are in trouble.

The conundrum in all this is what is Milner's role. He's neither one nor the other.

Martinez, or someone of his ilk, in truth is probably all we need.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
For me we cant have both Ibra and Ballotelli at this club, would cause havoc amongst the harmony within the squad and I don't want another season like the last where we are constantly trying to be undermined by the press.

Let's not give them an excuse by signing a guy who plays at less than 50% for most games, albeit he can be fantastic - Most of the time he looks disinterested, plays too many casual stray balls and then doesnt fight back win the ball and correct his mistakes!

They already played together at Inter without any issues, Balotelli idolizes Ibra.

Without any issues?

Im not sure Balotelli's stint at Inter was devoid of issues

Maybe thats what is wrong with Balotelli's work ethic, he clearly idolises the wrong Man.

They say you defend from the front, couldnt see that happening with those 2 up top for us and we would struggle even more at the likes of Everton, Stoke away.

Ibra is an absolute monster, it has to be said.

Outdated view from English media knocking him because he bottled a few matches in past years and doesnt look up for it on certain days. He does it season in, season out.

The man is a complete forward, technically out of this world, and not like Peter 'some touch for a big man' Crouch.

jlc09 said:
Ibra is an absolute monster, it has to be said.

Outdated view from English media knocking him because he bottled a few matches in past years and doesnt look up for it on certain days. He does it season in, season out.

The man is a complete forward, technically out of this world, and not like Peter 'some touch for a big man' Crouch.
You said you supported Arsenal. Are you hoping we take Ibra and leave RVP?

That would be preferable yeah, but hard to begrudge Van Persie a move if he wants to win stuff. If only he was at the club 10 years ago.

Surely Ibra will cost a decent amount aswell, massive wages too, and is two years older than RVP(I think)?

He'd be a great addition though. If not those two, I'd go for Cavani if I were you. Not as good yet but the base is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.