Why? What Agenda is the BBC Running?

They are Obsma's pick. They were mainly Muslim when he restricted their visas but the description was terrorist hotbeds with the religion removed so as not to offend the poor little jihadis.

I note 4 more have been picked up in France having already manufactured explosives.

Much better not to let the cunts in if you ask me.

How long will we be classed as a Christian country? don't think I know any regular church goers. wouldn't surprise me if there are more visits to mosques than churches every week in this country. I've been to a couple of church weddings, quite a few christenings, only times I've been to a church. all the funerals I've been to were straight at the crem. that's the same for most people I know, obviously not claiming that's the same for everyone nationwide

And of course there is never any mention of 16 muslim countries that ban Israeli citizens indefinitely...

Probably because they don't purport to be the 'land of the free' and have the Statue of Liberty with the message therein displayed outside their biggest city?

They are Obsma's pick. They were mainly Muslim when he restricted their visas but the description was terrorist hotbeds with the religion removed so as not to offend the poor little jihadis.

I note 4 more have been picked up in France having already manufactured explosives.

Much better not to let the cunts in if you ask me.
France have horrific problems don't they, really cannot see how they move forward without many more attacks. Saying that though, totally different issues they are facing than the states.

How long will we be classed as a Christian country? don't think I know any regular church goers. wouldn't surprise me if there are more visits to mosques than churches every week in this country. I've been to a couple of church weddings, quite a few christenings, only times I've been to a church. all the funerals I've been to were straight at the crem. that's the same for most people I know, obviously not claiming that's the same for everyone nationwide

So long as we have a monarch who is head of the Church.

of course not, if you mention it , its anti muslim, and we cant have that at the bbc can we

How long have Israelis been banned from these countries? A long time?

How often should the BBC mention it in their news bulletins? Maybe once every other week would suit you?

How long have Israelis been banned from these countries? A long time?

How often should the BBC mention it in their news bulletins? Maybe once every other week would suit you?
Don't you find it odd that people in the UK were demonstrating against Trump's decision yet have never once done the same in favour of Israel? I am not saying what Trump did is right but surely any country has to right to decide who does and who doesn't cross their borders, in much the same way you can decide who comes into your house. You can't say one country is wrong but 16 others are right

sorry but I have to ask this question.

Why when referring to Trumps Travel ban, do the BBC and nearly every other British news outlets insist on saying "seven MAINLY MUSLIM countries"?

Why not seven countries? Or seven countries from Asia and Africa?

There are many other "mainly Muslim" countries that are free to travel to the USA, so why continually highlight and stress the fact that they are mainly Muslim?

Does my f**king head in every time I hear it. I think it is trying to cause a religious divide within society.

Are you serious? It's a ban on Muslims. Like he promised. Ok it's only countries he has no business in but he will get there.

To suggest it isn't a ban on Muslims is total alternative fact bolloks.

Every media station is doing it because it's the truth

And a fact.

Ive a feeling Le Pen will be elected in May. Then the fun will start.

The thing about BBC stating Muslim ban in all their newspieces is a fuck you to Trump as he's treating their reporters the same as CNN.

Trump rhetoric is worrying. He's saying to these countries come and have a go if you think you're hard enough whilst blowing fuck out of Yeman on the QT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.