Why? What Agenda is the BBC Running?

I don't think anyone is saying the other 16 are right are they?

The point is that these other countries have banned Israelis for some time which is why it's not on the news every week
The point is these bans have been in place for years but you never see anyone demonstrating about it and saying how disgusting the leaders of these countries are (most of them I think are not democratically elected anyway) so why Trump and I am not saying what he trying to do is right or wrong

If my mate who's British, happens to be going to NYC this weekend, he is also Muslim... Will he be stopped from entering the USA if this plan was in place right now?

No he would not.
Simply because he is a British Citizen.
Regardless of his Religion.

Yet the meejiah keep making it out like it's a specific target against Muslims and they are not welcome. Total bollocks.

They are not blocked based on religion.

Every single person who happens to be from those countries which let's have facts now - was proposed by Obama...not Trump... Will be banned from USA.

Has nothing to do with Trump.
I'm not disputing he never said that shit, he certainly did.
But anyone with a brain cell knows why he said that - to get more votes/attention.

He'd say anything at that moment in time for the votes.

He may have problems getting into the country regardless of the fact he is a British citizen. I have mates from Iranian and pakistani backgrounds travelllig on British passports who have prior to Trump had major issues getting into the country

Are you serious? It's a ban on Muslims. Like he promised. Ok it's only countries he has no business in but he will get there.

To suggest it isn't a ban on Muslims is total alternative fact bolloks.

Every media station is doing it because it's the truth

And a fact.

Wow!! Here you ave it, living proof of the media brainwashing..

1486702329164847429.gif

Israel was dumped on them?? Really? So it was dumped on Pakistan or Malaysia or Iran was it?

Political pressure, I assume.

So, as you clearly know, why don't some countries recognise Israel? Why aren't Israelis allowed into some countries?

Wow!! Here you ave it, living proof of the media brainwashing..

1486702329164847429.gif

No I listen to what he is saying, what he us doing, something you seem to be avoiding.

Or, is the words from his own mouth being altered before it reaches me?

Ah, the Iluminati.

Boy do I feel stupid.

The only people defending the prick are Fox Sake News and the mentally ill Christian Right.

No I listen to what he is saying, what he us doing, something you seem to be avoiding.

Or, is the words from his own mouth being altered before it reaches me?

Ah, the Iluminati.

Boy do I feel stupid.

The only people defending the prick are Fox Sake News and the mentally ill Christian Right.
y7x3NKe.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.