Vehicle Strikes crowds in Stockholm

Give it a rest

No, why the fuck should I?

You decided to challenge my opinion and thats fine and im telling you in no uncertain terms your talking shit.

You think its fine to take pictures of the injured and dead, fine, i dont.

Sitting here soaking wet after one hell of a run trough the city center. Came up from the underground right after it had happened. Stod there for a sec until heavily armed police started shouting drop everything and run!
Never seen so much police in my life.

Has the religion of the attacker been mentioned yet - now I wonder what it will be...

Sitting here soaking wet after one hell of a run trough the city center. Came up from the underground right after it had happened. Stod there for a sec until heavily armed police started shouting drop everything and run!

Fucking hell man, i forgot you lived near there, glad you are ok boss.

The arrest apparently is not connected, most likely a looter or similar. They have made no arrest in connection with the incident as of about 30mins ago.

Stay safe mate.

No, why the fuck should I?

You decided to challenge my opinion and thats fine and im telling you in no uncertain terms your talking shit.

You think its fine to take pictures of the injured and dead, fine, i dont.

No, i answered that... every injured person is getting attended too by lots of good folks before the emergency services get to them - they should be the ones highlighted not the very few taking pictures which actually help when it comes to collecting as much evidence as poss.

It is when they have been told to leave the area yet instead think its fine to interfere with what the emergency services have got to do and take pictures and videos of people injured and killed.

You think thats normal behaviour?

Its fucking sick that's what it is.
Where do you think the dail mail will have got their graphic pictures from? Earlier posts suggested you'd seen them which might be a tad hypocritical, considering your view on the people taking those pictures.

No, i answered that... every injured person is getting attended too by lots of good folks before the emergency services get to them - they should be the ones highlighted not the very few taking pictures which actually help when it comes to collecting as much evidence as poss.

The work of the emergency services is a completely separate issue and i completely agree, they are fantastic.

My point is the hawkish gawpers interested only in their next youtube or liveleak video upload and its fucking disgusting and i video of an injured or dead person will serve no purpose to the authorities whatsoever as well you know.

Granted video being taken during the attack that captures it will but its not that video im so against is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.