City 2-1 title favourites

93 points ain't shit even if they didn't have European football.
We murdered them at home , they were Lucky away against us 19 points was exaggerated, we are the best team and the strongest in this league if we put it all in we will storm the league . we dropped stupid points at crucial times this season , but every fan of every club knows were coming for them this year, when we have gun, kompany.jesus ,firing from day one plus are new signings I believe we will be dominant . we are the best and we will prove it this year, just believe as I do , they will not live with our pace and power just watch

We murdered them at home , they were Lucky away against us 19 points was exaggerated, we are the best team and the strongest in this league if we put it all in we will storm the league . we dropped stupid points at crucial times this season , but every fan of every club knows were coming for them this year, when we have gun, kompany.jesus ,firing from day one plus are new signings I believe we will be dominant . we are the best and we will prove it this year, just believe as I do , they will not live with our pace and power just watch
Firstly I'm not negative about next season, and am as excited as anyone with the signings we appear to be getting.
But although we were a bit unlucky against Chelsea we would still have finished third even had both results been reversed. Realistically 4 points may have been a fair return.
At our best last season we were as good as anyone but Spurs and Chelsea were more consistent and deserved to finish above us.

It will all depend on who Pep will bring in. The sooner the deals are done the better, it will be for us. It will give Pep time during the close season to have time to gel the players all together. Just hope that Pep has learnt his lesson from last season and stops making 4 to 6 changes every game, we only started to gel as a team when Pep kept the changes to a minimum.

I agree with what you say, but by christ we looked so much better with Vinny in the team. So fingers toes all crossed ;-)

Firstly I'm not negative about next season, and am as excited as anyone with the signings we appear to be getting.
But although we were a bit unlucky against Chelsea we would still have finished third even had both results been reversed. Realistically 4 points may have been a fair return.
At our best last season we were as good as anyone but Spurs and Chelsea were more consistent and deserved to finish above us.

Unlucky? Cheated against Spurs,Chels,arguably neverton away with THAT penalty that was conveniently missed,same against Leicester away,along with destroying Neverton at home,Boro and southampton but not being able to convert, oh and the milner pen at home amongst plenty more during the 90mins of a game,decisions etc,we imho were by far the best team in the division...next season we will seriously rip teams to pieces and if we can actually convert our chances we will demolish teams,crush them.

Its premature. The other clubs could still make big signings. If Chelsea make a couple of top signings then they will be difficult to shake off. We might be much better than them but if they keep hoovering up points from the rest of the league they'll keep the pressure on us.

Two things happened last season that ruled us out of a title challenge: first, we had a shitload of god awful decisions- we all know what they were, but the ones against other top 7 teams had the biggest effect.

Then we ended up drawing a lot of home games we should have won - rags, boro, palace, Southampton etc. These are the sort of home fixtures we have won 5 or 6 years on the bounce.

Either of those things don't happen next season and we have a credible title challenge. Neither of them happen and we are champions. Both happen and we are struggling to make the top 4 ...

I got 9/4 just after the season ended,on the Ladbrokes 33/1 yellow card promotion they did.
Worth sixty odd quid if we win the title.

Two things happened last season that ruled us out of a title challenge: first, we had a shitload of god awful decisions- we all know what they were, but the ones against other top 7 teams had the biggest effect.

Then we ended up drawing a lot of home games we should have won - rags, boro, palace, Southampton etc. These are the sort of home fixtures we have won 5 or 6 years on the bounce.

Either of those things don't happen next season and we have a credible title challenge. Neither of them happen and we are champions. Both happen and we are struggling to make the top 4 ...

Palace? We beat them 5-0. Maybe you mean Everton where we missed 2 penalties. The second alone wouldn''t have given us a credible title challenge. Firstly, we didn't create much against the Scum. Boro, Everton and Southampton we prob should have won, but that gives us 84pts, still 9 behind Chelsea.

The match against Chelsea really knocked the wind out of our sails. Not just the 6pt swing, but it stopped our momentum in our tracks, gave them a lot of confidence to push on, and we lost Fernandinho and Aguero for 3 games each.

Regarding ref decisions, you are 100% right, but unfortunately, I don't see that changing. Dont think Taylor, Pawson, Oliver, Marriner, Mason, East, etc are suddenly going to have a conscience epiphany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.