City 2-1 title favourites

Palace? We beat them 5-0. Maybe you mean Everton where we missed 2 penalties. The second alone wouldn''t have given us a credible title challenge. Firstly, we didn't create much against the Scum. Boro, Everton and Southampton we prob should have won, but that gives us 84pts, still 9 behind Chelsea.

The match against Chelsea really knocked the wind out of our sails. Not just the 6pt swing, but it stopped our momentum in our tracks, gave them a lot of confidence to push on, and we lost Fernandinho and Aguero for 3 games each.

Regarding ref decisions, you are 100% right, but unfortunately, I don't see that changing. Dont think Taylor, Pawson, Oliver, Marriner, Mason, East, etc are suddenly going to have a conscience epiphany.

Not palace. Team like palace we drew 0-0 at home with, few weeks ago. (Not the rags either). Can't remember who and cba looking it up

I have decided to be brave from now on,no more sofa but i might need a virtual hug

may need to stay away from Match Day threads then ...

But yes lots of virtual hugs in good times and bad. I need em too. Almost switched off around 89 mins on May 13, 2012 - but my better half implored me to keep the faith and the whole house came tumbling down a few mins later ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.