How do you feel about the executives of the club?

I gave them both barrels about the lack of appreciation for the run of the mill fans that turn up week in week out regardless, then declined the telephone interview as im a bit of a shithouse

These surveys are a waste of time because what a younger fan wants or cares about is totally different to an older city fan. Never filled one in.

These surveys are a waste of time because what a younger fan wants or cares about is totally different to an older city fan. Never filled one in.

You know they know what demographic each response falls into, and will sort the data accordingly?

Maybe it's part of a 360 personal review for our Execs. For those that haven't done one you ask your boss, peers, team and in some circumstances customers what they think of you. The results are always quite interesting! Hopefully they will listen to the feedback. They could make a huge difference to the match going fan without spending the earth.

You know they know what demographic each response falls into, and will sort the data accordingly?

Ah right and probably why its going down the pre and half time entertainment crap what I dont give a fcuck about. I just want to go to a match watch the game then go home.

Txiki does his job well, not sure about the rest.

I don't like Abramovic, but I feel he is totally immersed in his club. City are managed differently. Our owner is hands off (I think?) and it looks like Khaldoon and Soriano run the business, whilst Txiki runs the football operation. I like the job Txiki does. There was a spell when the transfers were very poor, but overall I think the football side of the operation is really well managed.

Have a dialogue with the supporters. A yearly interview with the Chairman feels like platitudes. I'd be much happier if they scrapped that, and replaced it with small periodic snippets from the executive team responding to what fans are thinking. They must know those questions intimately. What is going on with the ground development? What is happening with the legal cases? What are City doing in regards to Ticketing etc. Overhaul the website. I bet City's presence on the Internet has absolutely plunged since they launched that web-site. Terrible but yet they continue with it.

Lot of deadwood there and I think the average age is getting too high. We need a big clearout this summer.

;)

Ah right and probably why its going down the pre and half time entertainment crap what I dont give a fcuck about. I just want to go to a match watch the game then go home.
You share the same view as me, and many - trouble is, the club don't seem to care about our wants, and instead cater en masse towards kids and corporates.

I answered this one and said yes to the phone interview. My ratings werent too high.

To be fair though. At least they're asking the question. And hopefully some good can come from it.

I also answered this with some negative comments about how the club seem to be forgetting the match going fans & how I just want to go to the matches to watch football at a reasonable time & not to keep hearing about the concentration on global expansion.
I also agreed to the telephone interview!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.