Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wonder if opposition managers know that refs will fuck us over. Last night there was quite a bit of play acting from the Everton players that the ref ignored. Did Koeman instruct his players to do this in the knowledge that the ref would look kindly on them?

It's like when Arsenal kicked Silva off the pitch in the cup semi. Had Arsene been tipped the wink?
You.are.getting.warm...

I had a dream last night that the Sheik ORDERED the Chairman to set up a meeting with the FArce and PGMOL (sic) - the only items on the agenda ..........................
Please explain all these (video clips) of refereeing incidents that have occurred in our games - are the officials incompetent or corrupt?
Please explain all these (video clips) of refereeing incidents in RAG games where no action was taken by officials.
Where do you get your supply of brown envelopes from?

On 5 live Monday night when discussing the decisions in the Everton game, one of the journalists/presenters is talking about the problem with 4th officials getting hounded and he says there's one club that rotates it's staff to have a go at the 4th official.

26.50 onwards... http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01st5v6

Anyone know what club?

I gave my season ticket up after thirty years plus-due majorly to my frustration with the cheating officials ruining our games week in and week out!

Really sad to see that the refs are more influential to the result rather than the great players on display.
Did you let the club know why you had given up your season ticket. I don't think I'm a million miles away from doing the same but i will let the club know if i get to that point in advance - I'm naive enough to think they'd be more inclined to act if they can see it impacting their revenue stream, but then i suppose the waiting list for season cards may also sway their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.