Crazy decisions of years gone by.

Most of them can be summed up by the single worst mistake ever, allowing p j fucking swales anywhere near the club

The Peter Swales club meeting behind Ron Saunders back was probably one of the worst displays of club stewardship ever in the annals of a football club

God yeah. He overheard Hoddle and Ardiles discuss what they were planning. So he was trying to intercept the clip to the near post. Tragic.

Yep if he had stayed in the wall, big Joe would have saved it, we’d have probably won the cup... and Ricky Villa would never have happened

For some reason at the time I had no idea we'd signed Barry Conlon and to be honest I had no idea who he was and I'd never heard of him. I remember him coming on as a sub, possibly against Swindon when we were hammering them and even though he was a young lad, he looked about forty. He was running around like a headless chicken and it was as if he been written to Jim'll Fix It ( Prior to knowing he was a sick perverted fucker) and they arranged for him to play.
I had no idea Barry Conlon was a sick perverted fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.