United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno Fernandes' first season and a half at United - 70 appearances 66 goals and assists.

Bruno Fernandes this season - 41 appearances 23 goals and assists.

This United squad's ability to drag a player down to the level of the rest of the squad is unparalleled and unbeaten. Fernandes was genuinely performing at as high a level as anyone in the league when he arrived and now he's not even half the player, and seems pretty desperate to get sent off.

If I was ten Hag, I think I'd be telling the United board that no more than 2 or 3 of this squad will be in the next United team to win a title. They pretty much all need to go just to cut out the poison of the dressing room culture.

That's shocking by Scholes. That's the problem with the club, far too many ex players who are too fucking 'in the know' and too much knowledge about the goings on in the club.
Totally agree. They should also stop Bacon chops from looking down every week. Long may it continue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.