The Waiting List

I've had 2 years out from regularly going to the matches.

Just paid £100 to be added to the waiting list - what sort of wait is this now? How long have others been waiting?

I'm 10184 in the list.

I really don't understand why there is a waiting list still? you can go online right now and buy a season ticket in near enough every block in the stadium...

I've had 2 years out from regularly going to the matches.

Just paid £100 to be added to the waiting list - what sort of wait is this now? How long have others been waiting?

I'm 10184 in the list.

Go online and check the planner, you'll probably be able to buy now if you want, i know someone on here joined the list a couple of days back and got sorted straight away.

So City just rang me, and now I have my season card back for this year. Get In!! Block 119 1st tier

So City just rang me, and now I have my season card back for this year. Get In!! Block 119 1st tier
Good news

A hundred or so a week getting season tickets judging by those waiting list numbers. I reckon we'll have around 42 to 43k seasoncard holders by the start of the season.

The new stand looks fantastic, absolutely delighted with the progress we're making.

I can't help but feeling that from a strategic point of view, increasing ticket prices while at the same time expanding the stadium may have been the wrong call. If we'd kept prices the same, completely filled the stadium every week next season and had it rocking, we could have crept the prices up in 2016/17.

Increasing supply and increasing prices at the same time, without doing anything significant increase demand, kind of goes against basic economics.

I really don't understand why there is a waiting list still? you can go online right now and buy a season ticket in near enough every block in the stadium...

Se Blues don't want a season ticket this year but wish to be a priority in future years / or when the North Stand gets expanded!

The new stand looks fantastic, absolutely delighted with the progress we're making.

I can't help but feeling that from a strategic point of view, increasing ticket prices while at the same time expanding the stadium may have been the wrong call. If we'd kept prices the same, completely filled the stadium every week next season and had it rocking, we could have crept the prices up in 2016/17.

Increasing supply and increasing prices at the same time, without doing anything significant increase demand, kind of goes against basic economics.

I tend to agree.

My sense is that City's staff had targets for both seats sold and income generated.

I recommend sales have more or less met the former - but not the latter - with the cheaper tickets selling first and still some Premium seats available.

There is no point in the Club stopping season tickets sales whilst Premium seats are available, Premium tickets are an option that can be offered to Blues who phone up enquiring about season cards!

I tend to agree.

My sense is that City's staff had targets for both seats sold and income generated.

I recommend sales have more or less met the former - but not the latter - with the cheaper tickets selling first and still some Premium seats available.

There is no point in the Club stopping season tickets sales whilst Premium seats are available, Premium tickets are an option that can be offered to Blues who phone up enquiring about season cards!

That's a good point mate, a lot of existing SC holders have probably moved to cheaper seats. The easiest way to generate a spike in demand is for us to go out and buy some world class players, so hopefully the powers that be know something we don't! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.