The Waiting List

Just a quick heads up to anyone that has friends or family on the waiting list with empty seats near them.

I'm not sure if it depends who you speak to or even how pleasant you are on the phone but I've found (3 times now) that If you ring supporter services up re empty seats near you they'll let you have them. Payment can either be made in full or pay 1/10th there and then and put the rest on a direct debit.

Ps
The person doesn't even need to be on the waiting list.

The new stand looks fantastic, absolutely delighted with the progress we're making.

I can't help but feeling that from a strategic point of view, increasing ticket prices while at the same time expanding the stadium may have been the wrong call. If we'd kept prices the same, completely filled the stadium every week next season and had it rocking, we could have crept the prices up in 2016/17.

Increasing supply and increasing prices at the same time, without doing anything significant increase demand, kind of goes against basic economics.

After speaking to someone relatively high up at the club towards the end of last season, the club are confident that we'll DEFINITELY fill the stadium for all 19 premiership games. Cup games are another matter but pricing should help with those.

The club wouldn't have made the decision to extend the stadium without extensive research taking place.

My personal opinion is that even if we only fill it for one game a season it would be worth it. It's all about having the capacity to enable everyone who wants to go, to get in.

After speaking to someone relatively high up at the club towards the end of last season, the club are confident that we'll DEFINITELY fill the stadium for all 19 premiership games. Cup games are another matter but pricing should help with those.

The club wouldn't have made the decision to extend the stadium without extensive research taking place.

My personal opinion is that even if we only fill it for one game a season it would be worth it. It's all about having the capacity to enable everyone who wants to go, to get in.

That's great news mate, and I hope it comes true. I understand the club need to increase match day revenue, and part of that is increasing prices in certain areas of the stadium. However, purely from an atmosphere point of view, I'd rather have 55k blues in there paying £30 than 40k paying £50. Obviously from a revenue point of view, the latter is better for the club, but from a "match day experience" point of view, I'd rather the place be full of passionate blues than half full with a load of corporate's / day trippers.

That's great news mate, and I hope it comes true. I understand the club need to increase match day revenue, and part of that is increasing prices in certain areas of the stadium. However, purely from an atmosphere point of view, I'd rather have 55k blues in there paying £30 than 40k paying £50. Obviously from a revenue point of view, the latter is better for the club, but from a "match day experience" point of view, I'd rather the place be full of passionate blues than half full with a load of corporate's / day trippers.
I agree! Cheaper tickets is the way forward and there is so much evidence to prove the players will respond to a better atmosphere!

Lets hope the club get it right!

getting emails off them now asking for me to buy a season ticket for someone i just withdrew from the waiting list just a few days ago, very strange, they spent every night for a week ringing me to buy an additional season ticket last year, i said i would if they would be able to sit with me, yeah no problem, attempt to do so this summer, and get told sorry cannot do that, fair enough i will have my money back (why pester me for a week, to offer something they cannot deliver), and then within a couple of days are back pestering me with emails, i hope other people have had a better experience, because to be honest it's the shittest level of cumstomer service i have ever experienced.

getting emails off them now asking for me to buy a season ticket for someone i just withdrew from the waiting list just a few days ago, very strange, they spent every night for a week ringing me to buy an additional season ticket last year, i said i would if they would be able to sit with me, yeah no problem, attempt to do so this summer, and get told sorry cannot do that, fair enough i will have my money back (why pester me for a week, to offer something they cannot deliver), and then within a couple of days are back pestering me with emails, i hope other people have had a better experience, because to be honest it's the shittest level of cumstomer service i have ever experienced.
Doesn't sound great, it sounds like Sales staff though rather than customer service. If you call them and make a complaint I'm sure they will be able to take your details off of whatever list they are using!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.