Discussion: Txiki Begiristain (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit like some of Txiki's signings then!
I want Txiki to succeed. He's taken credit for selling some of our fringe players so he should share accountability for getting sweet FA for Guidetti (and Milner for that matter!)

Yes Mangala has every chance of becoming a great player for us - but we have still spent £20m more on him than Zouma who is a comparable player.
wasn't Zouma about to be zoomed out to Sampdoria a few weeks ago?

No but he would save us the few million we are spending on Enes Unal and be a Club trained player.

Do you think it's great business we got sweet FA for Guidetti?

Enes Unal will be CT too. I'd describe it as middling business, I rated Guidetti highly before his injury but he was terrible in the second half of the season at Celtic bar his wonder goal v inter. Would have been nice to get €1-2m for him but it's probably no great loss.

Enes Unal will be CT too. I'd describe it as middling business, I rated Guidetti highly before his injury but he was terrible in the second half of the season at Celtic bar his wonder goal v inter. Would have been nice to get €1-2m for him but it's probably no great loss.

You are right about JG being ordinary for Celtic in the second half of the season.

He was being rated in the £6million bracket before the bugles loan to Stoke!

No but he would save us the few million we are spending on Enes Unal and be a Club trained player.

Do you think it's great business we got sweet FA for Guidetti?

God, people like you are going to be backtracking so hard in a few weeks time.

God, people like you are going to be backtracking so hard in a few weeks time.

Well let's see shall we oh font of all knowledge.

I know loads of Barca fans and not one has ever expressed any regret that Txiki left the club or indeed said how lucky City are to have him.

I know loads of Barca fans and not one has ever expressed any regret that Txiki left the club or indeed said how lucky City are to have him.

I know loads of United fans and nobody ever talks about Martin Edwards any more. Therefore he was shit.

I know loads of City fans and they think he is doing a fantastic job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.