Will We Do Business in the Winter Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying Vinny will be the equivalent of a new signing. If he comes back and stays fit we could be back on track to top4 at least. We can then rebuild as planned.

as much as i love messi im gonna be an old fuddy duddy here and say id much rather we spend £100mil on 2 or 3 defenders!

there i said it and i apologise :-(
Well as another old fuddy duddy .If you give me the option of Messi or the prospect of another Mangala and Stones for the same money.I know who my vote would be for.

Well as another old fuddy duddy .If you give me the option of Messi or the prospect of another Mangala and Stones for the same money.I know who my vote would be for.

Yeah who am.I trying to kid!? Of course I'd have Messi (but a couple of decent defenders as well though) please.

All these talks about Pep needing better players is strange to me. Pelegrini didn't get such leeway. Folks just blamed him for every Ill. His firing was supposed to make us better. Apparently he must have been doing well if Pep can't do any better with 100 million added to what Pelegrini had :(

All these talks about Pep needing better players is strange to me. Pelegrini didn't get such leeway. Folks just blamed him for every Ill. His firing was supposed to make us better. Apparently he must have been doing well if Pep can't do any better with 100 million added to what Pelegrini had :(
It's not that simple though is it. Players age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.