Will We Do Business in the Winter Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be a shock for me if we do not sign 1-2 players, and very disappointing.
I'd be shocked if we do. Any signings this month are band-aid signings, there's rarely quality available in January. We'd be better served trying to loan a player or two and then do our business proper in the summer.

tbf Pep has inherited some players that are past their peak/on the slide. However he pissed money away on Bravo when we were desperate for a left-back ... BiG MISTAKE
Pissed money away? You do realise out of all our expensive signings Bravo comes in at 27th don't you?

We paid more for Santa Cruz, Jo, Garcia and Bony!

Pissed money away? You do realise out of all our expensive signings Bravo comes in at 27th don't you?

We paid more for Santa Cruz, Jo, Garcia and Bony!

Sorry my mistake, get rid of Joe, pay for another keeper who's not as good for a reported £17m when we a re screaming out for a left-back .... Yes it all makes perfect sense now, you're so clever and I'm so stupid.

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH BRAVO COST - WE HAD MORE PRESSING PRIORITIES AND IT'S A F*CK UP BUYING BRAVO

If we sign 1 RB or LB i'll be satisfied.
-that'll shore up one side, then we can play musical chairs with the CB, and run Sanga at the other corner.

It's not really gonna give Pep his full wingback thing, but it'll help a lot.

LB CBs RB
<New LB> Stone/Ota/Kol/VK Sanga

that back line would be good enough to hold onto top 4

I just want us to sign a LB if we do add to the defense this window, its the biggest hole in the team and needs addressing.

Sorry my mistake, get rid of Joe, pay for another keeper who's not as good for a reported £17m when we a re screaming out for a left-back .... Yes it all makes perfect sense now, you're so clever and I'm so stupid.

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH BRAVO COST - WE HAD MORE PRESSING PRIORITIES AND IT'S A F*CK UP BUYING BRAVO

It's hard to disagree with this. Goalkeeper was one of the positions we really didn't need to strengthen.

A lot of people seem to think getting rid of Joe wasn't really based on his ability, but for me, a manager should be able to deal with all kinds of personalities and get the best out of them.

Never really expected to sign anyone in the winter transfer session so it would be a nice surprise if we did

I really don't think I called you stupid or anything remotely similar. Did I?

Well, at least that's got your Bravo gripe off your chest - I think you hit your caps lock key in all the excitement :-)

Still doesn't mean we're short of money for a left back because we bought Bravo though does it?

...nope, thought not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.