£500 stolen

MAYBE SOME1 JUST NEED SOME ENVOLOPES AND TOOK A BUNCH OF YOURS AND DIDNT USE THEM ALL AND DIDNT NOTICE THE ONE WITH CASH IN..

Mugatu said:
Speak up mate, didn't quite catch that.

People who think caps lock means shouting. :p

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=233586" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=233586</a>

not much development to be honest.

Kind words from boss and family. not alot anyone can say. horrible day and take a while to get over

bennyboy said:
Kolarov's Left Foot said:
FACT OF THE DAY: Don't store £500 in a draw if it isn't locked.

Plus do not post on a message board looking for sympathy for being so stupid.

wasn't looking for sympathy, always know theres going to be piss takers on here but its worth it for any helpful suggestions.

scowy68 said:
Old guy next door to me lost £800 on a trip to the dentist,and no it wasn't to pay for his treatment!! what the fuck he was doing taking that kind of money out is beyond me!

It's shite that people are so dishonest nowadays.I was away with the wife in Bruges a few weeks ago,had a few beers in the afternoon,we left our table outside the bar when the rain came on to take cover,i left my camera on the seat and forgot about it,some guy came over 10 minutes later and said is this yours sir? how many people would have taken that camera and said fuck all?

The Mother In Law draws her pension in cash every week even though she doesn't spend even half of it. About three times a year she has a clear out of her bag and regularly has over a grand in cash in it. Won't have less than a few hundred just in case - not sure in case of what !

mate, it's only money. at least yourself or a friend or family member haven't been hurt.

at the end of the day it's a bit of paper you can earn back. Learn from it and move on, there is no point beating yourself up.

ban-mcfc said:
mate, it's only money. at least yourself or a friend or family member haven't been hurt.

at the end of the day it's a bit of paper you can earn back. Learn from it and move on, there is no point beating yourself up.

thx mate.

Just spoke to the security, cleaners dont come in till 8:30pm - so im not waiting around.

i was thinking of leaving a note as a scare tactic... ie : i will prosecute if money is not returned. i no this wont work. but can anyone else think what would be a good thing to say on a note ?

stick a notice on your drawer saying: "I know who you are. Your theft was witnessed and I have got evidence. I am prepared to give you until Monday 5pm to return the money before I go to the police and report you"

Call their bluff. Worth a go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.