£500 stolen

Mugatu said:
stick a notice on your drawer saying: "I know who you are. Your theft was witnessed and I have got evidence.

Seriously? Do you really think that people that have found £500 in a particular desk drawer are stupid enough to go back there to see what Post-It notes have been left in their honour?
Don't be so fucking soft, a thief doesn't return to the scene.

Besides which, if you had witnesses and evidence you wouldn't be leaving silly post it notes around the place bragging, you'd just have the cleaner nicked.

There are some fucking dullards on here at times. I'm not surprised that the OP thinks post-it notes are a good idea, seeing as he thinks that unlocked office drawers in high theft areas are good places to store 500 nicker.

Call me harsh, please do, but there are some fuck knuckles about.

You sound like a right ****.

tueartsboots said:
Cleaner may have no option as that area could well be his/her cleaning area.

So they could go back to the same general area. Do you think the guilty party will be scanning for post-it notes saying "I know you did it!"? And what if the cleaner does do that? Is that any proof of guilt?

(I'll give you a clue: It's not even coming close to being evidence).

Mugatu said:
tueartsboots said:
Cleaner may have no option as that area could well be his/her cleaning area.

So they could go back to the same general area. Do you think the guilty party will be scanning for post-it notes saying "I know you did it!"? And what if the cleaner does do that? Is that any proof of guilt?

(I'll give you a clue: It's not even coming close to being evidence).
I'm not saying you are wrong entirely just that most cleaners have there own areas.
They probably wouldn't be able to read any notes left tbf.

That's not far off TB.

gaudinho's stolen car said:

Thanks very much, it's nice to know the intelligentsia are in. I just wonder, do I sound a **** because I take the realist view of it not being best practice to leave huge amounts of cash in places where poor people have unrestricted access? Or do I sound a **** because I think it's unrealistic to threaten individual cleaners with anonymous notes with no evidential backing? Just curious mate.

It's shocking that the first, and from what I can see only, finger pointed is at the cleaners..
Talk about jumping to conlusions. With little or no evidence whatsoever.
Think that says more about people making comments such as that than any cleaner who may well be honest as the day is long, yet underpaid and treated like shite from the company, and from the dickhead office workers it seems too..
What about the company Chief Exec for example, who probably has unlimited building access at any time.......

Get a grip of yourself with comments like that. Stop being narrow minded and judgemental.
Ignorance and stupidity - a lethal combination..

Mugatu said:
That's not far off TB.

Thanks very much, it's nice to know the intelligentsia are in. I just wonder, do I sound a **** because I take the realist view of it not being best practice to leave huge amounts of cash in places where poor people have unrestricted access? Or do I sound a **** because I think it's unrealistic to threaten individual cleaners with anonymous notes with no evidential backing? Just curious mate.

No you just sound like a ****, as you most probably are one.

Mugatu said:
That's not far off TB.

Took the words right out of my mouth mate as I was writing..

BlueRob01 said:
Mugatu said:
That's not far off TB.

As you have only just stuck your beak in I can't tell if you are a **** or not yet. My instinct says yes, but express your ill advised and hastily garnered opinion and I will be happy to advise you either way just as I did with the other ****.

Plus reading back you said that we shouldn't be blaming the cleaners but your mate said that people shouldn't leave money lying around where there are "poor people". Choose your allies.

BlueRob01 said:
Mugatu said:
That's not far off TB.

As you have only just stuck your beak in I can't tell if you are a **** or not yet. My instinct says yes, but express your ill advised and hastily garnered opinion and I will be happy to advise you either way just as I did with the other ****.

GSC i heart you, i really do.

glen quagmire said:
Mugatu said:
That's not far off TB.

No you just sound like a ****, as you most probably are one.
I've had a pint or three with him, he's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.