21 | Sergio Gomez - 2023/24

He comes across as a top guy, a great professional, and very mature. It was a shame there was no space on the bench for him the other day. We have the smallest squad among the top teams in the world, and this guy can play LB, LW, RW, CM, you name it. A young, versatile, highly technical player, so I hope Pep gives him some minutes here and there to keep him happy enough. We can't have a team full of world-class players, and the last thing you want is someone totally left out (Kalvin Phillips style).

He comes across as a top guy, a great professional, and very mature. It was a shame there was no space on the bench for him the other day. We have the smallest squad among the top teams in the world, and this guy can play LB, LW, RW, CM, you name it. A young, versatile, highly technical player, so I hope Pep gives him some minutes here and there to keep him happy enough. We can't have a team full of world-class players, and the last thing you want is someone totally left out (Kalvin Phillips style).

Thanks for sharing, Sergio

Deserves a mention tonight. Very good player
Great cameos all season long. Should have gotten a few assists vs Red Star in the CL, brilliant Fulham assist, a few other good games as well. Not sure why he never gets a look in. Let's see how it is now. Jack and Jeremy both out...

Finally, I love his attitude. Always smiling, happy, chatty. He just loves City. Childhood fan as well.

I think he is a decent player. Likely he never really makes it with us but I think he has more than enough about him to go on and have a good career.

I think he is a decent player. Likely he never really makes it with us but I think he has more than enough about him to go on and have a good career.
I think he's a bit like Lewis in some ways. Not really a FB but not quite good enough as a midfield player. Personally I prefer Gomez of the 2 but I doubt either will be here long-term.

Played well today though.

I think he's a bit like Lewis in some ways. Not really a FB but not quite good enough as a midfield player. Personally I prefer Gomez of the 2 but I doubt either will be here long-term.

Played well today though.
I think he has more about him than Lewis, certainly more attributes that will appeal to most managers. Lewis is a strange one, he is trusted by the best manager in the world and yet im not sure many other managers would give him a game. I could see Gomez having a similar career to Angelino. Whereas I’m not sure what type of career Lewis will have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.