21 | Sergio Gomez - 2023/24

17 minutes playing time in PL this season. quite a reduction from 340 last season. doubt he will stick around much longer...

Honestly, I feel sorry for the lad. Never seems to be given any significant minutes. Last season, he played a game occasionally. Nowadays, he has taken over Kalvin's role in our team. Ironically, he has been much better this season whenever he played. I don't get why Pep canceled his sub when we are 2-4 up. He could have easily come on for KDB/Jack/Oscar and played either wing/attacking mid.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the lad. Never seems to be given any significant minutes. Last season, he played a game occasionally. Nowadays, he has taken over Kalvin's role in our team. Ironically, he has been much better this season whenever he played. I don't get why Pep canceled his sub when we are 2-4 up. He could have easily come on for KDB/Jack/Oscar and played either wing/attacking mid.
What was the score when he was putting his shirt on? I thought it was 1-4 at that point and then they scored. Guardiola likes that cushion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.