Adblock

Is there a definitive answer to this issue. I have adblock installed but disabled on here but get random banner?

Sorry mate. Windows 7, firefox, microsoft security essentials/firewall.
Presuming it's not related to your WiFi issue , what extensions do you have installed at about:addons ?

MSE can block pop-ups and there is the occasional pop-up (Armani, recently) on the forum. It may be because of that, I don't use MSE but you should be able to whitelist BlueMoon within it somewhere.

Presuming it's not related to your WiFi issue , what extensions do you have installed at about:addons ?

MSE can block pop-ups and there is the occasional pop-up (Armani, recently) on the forum. It may be because of that, I don't use MSE but you should be able to whitelist BlueMoon within it somewhere.

Only adblock plus mate installed.

Took a look at MSE and it seems there is no options to allow certain sites which seems crap to be honest. Look its a minor irritation compared to my wifi issue right now ;-)

Just an addition to this - I've been having fits all night with the site, 9 times out of 10 the page I have clicked on hasnt been loading at all. Re-enabled my adblocker a few mins ago and voila! I can load up and read the threads again no bother.

I will happily disable adblocker for bluemoon but not if it means I cant read anything, I need the transfer forum too much for that ;)

Just thought I'd point it out to the powers that be.

Just an addition to this - I've been having fits all night with the site, 9 times out of 10 the page I have clicked on hasnt been loading at all. Re-enabled my adblocker a few mins ago and voila! I can load up and read the threads again no bother.

I will happily disable adblocker for bluemoon but not if it means I cant read anything, I need the transfer forum too much for that ;)

Just thought I'd point it out to the powers that be.

Same here for me. (In Chrome) Probably 7 out of 10 times the page just doesn't load, unless i refresh it a couple of times. Enabling adblock solves the problem. Is there any other workaround to this issue whilst having adblock disabled?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.