Adblock

@TFC and @BLUEinTheUSA, thanks for letting me know, and apologies for any inconvenience. I've not experienced myself on either Chrome or Firefox.

Is it still happening today?

If so, could you go to http://whatsmyuseragent.com/, and copy & paste what it says please. Feel free to PM it to me if you'd prefer.

@TFC and @BLUEinTheUSA, thanks for letting me know, and apologies for any inconvenience. I've not experienced myself on either Chrome or Firefox.

Is it still happening today?

If so, could you go to http://whatsmyuseragent.com/, and copy & paste what it says please. Feel free to PM it to me if you'd prefer.

Has been fine so far today, @Ric. Whatever you did (did you change anything??) seems to have done the trick. All pages loading fine today with no adblock. Cheers, mate!

There's no Adblock on my iPhone but the banner ads morph into huge squares which are difficult to steer around. Consequently I'm always opening Gumtree or something equally irritating. I raised this on another thread but Ric says nothing can be done.

There's no Adblock on my iPhone but the banner ads morph into huge squares which are difficult to steer around. Consequently I'm always opening Gumtree or something equally irritating. I raised this on another thread but Ric says nothing can be done.
Came on to say the same thing. Every single page when viewed on my iPhone (no exaggeration) now begins with me waiting for the full screen Asics advert to show the "close" X after about 7 seconds just so I can actually read the page (while it is on screen it does not allow me to scroll or move the advert).

It's gotten to the point that I am just waiting until I can use my laptop.

Can you guys with iPhones not block pop-ups or possibly 3rd party ads to stop these full page ads?

I keep getting a a red banner across the top of my screen say I am using an adblocker and could I remove it. I have no clue what one looks like or if its even installed on my pc. if I do how do I remove?

I keep getting a a red banner across the top of my screen say I am using an adblocker and could I remove it. I have no clue what one looks like or if its even installed on my pc. if I do how do I remove?
Stand up and turn around three times whilst chanting "magic adblock please turn off" (x3). Once done, tap your nose twice and sit back down. Adblock will be disabled. You need a working mic & webcam on your laptop/pc so that the magic genie can see & hear you making the request.

If you've got Chrome this will show you (ignore the barking dogs ;) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.