Advert bug?

I've been getting redirected to ad pages, obvious virus ones, and just recently there's been efforts to download stuff onto my phone; a ladbrokes download whatever it was.

Also get redirected to the play store. Uber was the last app I was redirected to.

I've been getting redirected to ad pages, obvious virus ones, and just recently there's been efforts to download stuff onto my phone; a ladbrokes download whatever it was.

Also get redirected to the play store. Uber was the last app I was redirected to.
Whoops. Start off with clearing your browser history and then take your pick of:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=anti virus&c=apps&hl=en_GB

That's presuming you're on Android of course.

I'm on a galaxy s5 and keep getting a pop up asking me if I want to win a iPhone 6, got avg antivirus already installed, proper annoying
That could be either from your browser (clear history) or some crappy App or game you've installed (uninstall). It's not a virus (in your case anyway) but just a really intrusive Ad.

Getting lots of redirects on android just from blue moon to adds for iphones etc.

I'll run Colin's link but I'd guess as it only happens on bluemoon its related to the site not my phone?

Whoops. Start off with clearing your browser history and then take your pick of:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=anti virus&c=apps&hl=en_GB

That's presuming you're on Android of course.

Getting lots of redirects on android just from blue moon to adds for iphones etc.

I'll run Colin's link but I'd guess as it only happens on bluemoon its related to the site not my phone?
Same for me @blue b4 the moon, appxpand is the url. Makes my phone vibrate like mad too.

Already have avast @ColinLee, cleared my history but still no change. If anything it's happening more frequently.

Hi @Ric could you help with this?

Every website runs fine on Firefox except BM... Even when I ran in safe mode BM struggles to load (taking minutes to load up one topic) and this is due to the googleadservices.com or targetadvertising.com or something.
Basically the Advertising is slowing down the website alot.
I'vecleared the cache/cookies, everything several times....

I purposely installed Adblock Plus into Firefox about 5mins ago now and BM runs superbly, just like it did years ago.

I'm willing to pay an annual subscription or something rather than the advertising, it runs awful.

I had to disable Adblock+ to be able to reply to this topic however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.