unbelievable waffle. Hope his arse is bleeding after they have finished with him tomorrow
His defence boils down to “in spite of the bottles of fizz and party nibbles, how could I possibly expect to know I was at a party when everyone at the party said it wasn’t a party”.

It's a bit like the Trump impeachment after Jan 6th. An opportunity to ditch him and in a way that ends his career, a change to move on. But it would upset the base, so they won't do it and live to regret it.
Big difference the Republicans denounced and then later went back and broke bread with him. Johnson has been carping from the sidelines for a while no, other than the ever decreasingly small group of hardliners he is not popular any more. Sunak has signalled by holding a free vote that he is ready cut off the cancer of Johnson once and for all.

I think there’s something in his defence that the wine bottles on the table don’t mean it wasn’t a work gathering.

There’s been a fair few decisions made in Downing Street in the last few years that can only be sensibly explained on the basis that they were made by people who were much too pissed to understand what the fuck they were doing.
Nah. They're that fucking stupid, inebriation could only improve their judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.