Appealing for witnesses.

Thanks. They have my medical records but this new information has baffled me, how can it not be logged? Even at the ground their first aid team must have to keep a log of all incidents, I know we had to onboard the ship.
Call the ambulance service yourself and find out how to get the incident number and give it to the solicitor ,sometimes it's easier to do it yourself

Also speak to the hospital you were taken too. They should log the mode of transport you arrived in (eg On foot, Ambulance, Helicopter). They MIGHT log the ambulance details as well (call sign, incident number) but it's a long shot.

Also speak to the hospital you were taken too. They should log the mode of transport you arrived in (eg On foot, Ambulance, Helicopter). They MIGHT log the ambulance details as well (call sign, incident number) but it's a long shot.

The ambulance that took me was the one parked outside the South stand. It was their paramedic that saw me on the floor and ran over. I have no idea if it is a private ambulance paid for by the club or a NHS ambulance, but it is there every game.

The ambulance that took me was the one parked outside the South stand. It was their paramedic that saw me on the floor and ran over. I have no idea if it is a private ambulance paid for by the club or a NHS ambulance, but it is there every game.
I think that's your first task - to determine who took you. Your solicitor may have assumed NWAS and forgot to check with the private services.
Can you remember the colour of their uniforms?

I think that's your first task - to determine who took you. Your solicitor may have assumed NWAS and forgot to check with the private services.
Can you remember the colour of their uniforms?

No mate he just looked like a normal paramedic, green I think. I was in a bad way. I knew I was in a lot of pain and my head was swelling by the second and that I was dizzy and disorientated. I wasn't aware of just how bad I was until the lady doctor asked me what month it was and as I went to answer I didn't know.

No mate he just looked like a normal paramedic, green I think. I was in a bad way. I knew I was in a lot of pain and my head was swelling by the second and that I was dizzy and disorientated. I wasn't aware of just how bad I was until the lady doctor asked me what month it was and as I went to answer I didn't know.
Sounds nasty, hope you get the info you need.

If you still go the games why not ask for information from the ambulance crew parked outside the south stand ?
Who they work for what they log down etc

If you still go the games why not ask for information from the ambulance crew parked outside the south stand ?
Who they work for what they log down etc

The next couple of games I went to after the accident I went to thank them, if it was the same crew, but I could never find anyone there just an empty ambulance, unless they were sat in the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.