Applauding opposition goals at Home

Sometimes there's goals, players or teams that just deserve applauding. I hate losing more than anyone but if we've been beaten by something brilliant then you have to hold your hands up and give credit when it's due.

I remember Zola being subbed for Chelsea at Maine Rd and it seemed like the whole ground applauded him off. He responded by clapping at whole ground.

I have no issues with clapping when opposing teams score. Sometimes you see moments of magic that you will never forget and they deserve a clap or two

Seemed to be quite common during my early years of watching football, 50's & 60's, supporters seemed to uphold the old Corinthian values back then.........unless it was those red bastards!!

I haven't and never will clap an opposition goal however that goal on Tuesday did make me say 'such a classy goal'
I then noticed how devastated Stones was so snapped out of admiring an opposition goal and I started clapping and roaring the lads to 'come on City'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.