Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on that’s ridiculous.

We drew at anfield where most teams (inc city if I recall) have lost.

West Ham and Southampton was a bad day at the office, happens to all teams including city earlier in the season.

It’s hardly shitting the bed given we are still up there with the best team in the world right now.
Still waiting on you to enlighten us regarding our sponsorship deals.
You’re the last person that should be talking about other clubs sponsorship deals.
Are you going to substantiate your claims or disappear again?

They've got some decent players so they could be pretty good at this football lark if they fancied giving it a go at some point.
Would mean they'd have to actually play for more than 20 minutes out of 90 though so they'll have to work on their stamina.
Maybe that's why they like to have a sit down and a chat every few minutes, not fit enough for a full game yet.

Well done Arsenal for winning the title or sorry I meant fuck all this season. I hope the fams are happy and ain’t no beef blud.

Bunch of pussies. On another day Newcastle win that game. Anyway both teams can fuck off.

You know, Leeds didn't really resort to this shite yesterday maybe apart from the keeper taking his time but the ref can stop that.
There was none of this sitting down bollocks that Arse do all the time.

Fucking hate em, the cheating arse cunts!
Arses do tend to sit down a lot.

No worries that the cheating cunts got a good result today. Good for them - it was big, big test.
We never get anything the easy way - even 3 points yesterday we found a way to make it a nervy finish. It'll be all the sweeter when we win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.