Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing the performance of Sane and Diaz last night Diaz gets the start on Sunday. If Sane gets it he gets a message that he can cruise through games and still get a start. Needs a kick up.the arse.

Diaz is probably the most technically accomplished youngster we've ever had. He looks like Messi with the ball at his feet. Needs to play with his head up a bit more and occasionally let the ball do the work rather dribble off down a blind alley every time he gets it, but that will come in due course. What our immediate priority should be is pinning him down to a contract extension as he's got less than 18 months left on his current one and I can't believe Madrid won't try and get their hooks into him. A genius in the making. Needs to sort his teeth out though. Shocking!

Said it last night, for me he won a position higher than Bernardo Silva on the depth chart last night and it should be his to lose.

Silva still miles off the pace and perhaps we should stop trying to have him deputise for Raz and let him rotate with Silva and KDB more.

Diaz looks like he's ready to go, and we should encourage it as it will bring out the best in them all if they have someone like that threatening for a spot.

I agree with every word.

Comparing the performance of Sane and Diaz last night Diaz gets the start on Sunday. If Sane gets it he gets a message that he can cruise through games and still get a start. Needs a kick up.the arse.
I don't agree that Diaz should start in front of Sane. I do agree that Sane needs a kick up the arse from Pep.

Not for me. Happy with Diaz as a sub but let’s not get carried away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.