Changes to the Driving Test

So it's a scam to make you pay even more to use their car?
I'd tell them I was going to use my own car (as it did in 81 when I passed my test, 3rd time!) and will programme the route in my phone!
You dont use the examiners car you either use your own or family or friends if you insured or use your iinstructors .you cant use your own sat nav as the route is pre set

Independant driving was in my test 8 mnth ago. The reality is the instructor gave me about 5 instructions and i could ask her to reiterate the directions. (nerves and memory don't make good bedfellows)Not difficult but i was nervous about it before the test.
But then independent driving only lasted about 10 min now it will be 20 min .it the examiner who give the directions ect not your instructor

Still no motorway driving. Ridiculous.
At one time they were going to allow instructors to take learners on motorways but that was scrubbed.what is crazy is that you can pass your test in the morning in the afternoon have a car full and drive to London with no motorway experience .and they wonder why there is so many accidents

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.