Chelsea Thread 2014/15

lucashm said:
You guys like to whine huh,you lost the league because we were better than you,get over it

Well, considering that all the Moaning Myrtles have come together and rambled on and on about how we didn't really win it because we won it only on goal difference and we didn't really win it as much as Liverpool lost it, I don't see any problem if we have little moan of our own.

AnkzCT32 said:
lucashm said:
You guys like to whine huh,you lost the league because we were better than you,get over it

Well, considering that all the Moaning Myrtles have come together and rambled on and on about how we didn't really win it because we won it only on goal difference and we didn't really win it as much as Liverpool lost it, I don't see any problem if we have little moan of our own.
That doesnt mean you have to take our credit,we lost 3 times this season,3 times! and on the first half of the season we are fantastic to watch,we are the deserved champions and i dont see how anybody can question that

lucashm said:
AnkzCT32 said:
lucashm said:

That doesnt mean you have to take our credit,we lost 3 times this season,3 times! and on the first half of the season we are fantastic to watch,we are the deserved champions and i dont see how anybody can question that

The team that finishes top deserves to win. No one here has ever said otherwise. Not sure why you're here, other than to gloat.

lucashm said:
AnkzCT32 said:
lucashm said:

Nobody's taking away your credit; at least not anyone here I think. It will say 'Champions 2014/15' next to Chelsea FC no matter what happened over the course of the season and everyone has to put their head down and accept it. But considering the fact that we're runners up and were separated from you at the top only by the English alphabet as late as the New Year's Day, its only fair that we get a chance to assess our season as to what went wrong that we ended up falling 8 points behind and let you win it in the end by quite a canter. So if you want to think that an honest assessment on a supporters' forum of the 'failures' during the season is 'taking away your credit' then please be my guest.

True, we moan a lot. I remember when we moaned so much about refereeing decisions that our manager hijacked Goals on Sunday to go on the worlds longest moan, while our offical site ran report after report about how badly treated we were. Oh wait, that was you.

lucashm said:
AnkzCT32 said:
lucashm said:

The team that finishes top in a tough league deserves to win it but it doesn't mean we have to like it or your moaning ungracious manager. Other fan's and the media wanted to take our credit both times we won it,just look at how your manager wins the same and gets manager of the year and ours got fuck all.Stop whining you pussy if you don't like it fuck off back to your own boards!

lucashm said:
AnkzCT32 said:
lucashm said:

This is a genuine question - are you over 13 like you agreed you were when you signed up for this forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.