Chelsea Thread 2014/15

lucashm said:
AnkzCT32 said:
lucashm said:
You guys like to whine huh,you lost the league because we were better than you,get over it

Well, considering that all the Moaning Myrtles have come together and rambled on and on about how we didn't really win it because we won it only on goal difference and we didn't really win it as much as Liverpool lost it, I don't see any problem if we have little moan of our own.
That doesnt mean you have to take our credit,we lost 3 times this season,3 times! and on the first half of the season we are fantastic to watch,we are the deserved champions and i dont see how anybody can question that
Something a little Partridge-esque about that last bit.

Of that there can be no doubt.

Hazard is a brilliant player. Why did he become such a bitching, moaning, caterwauling, diving twat when Mourinho was managing him? Fabregas at Arsenal and Barcelona never had a predilection for cheating or diving to win spot kicks in his favour, why has he developed this acquisition now? Simple. It's elementary. Mourinho. If you're proud to have him as your manager and win trophies that way, so be it.

hutton who blue said:
Hazard is a brilliant player. Why did he become such a bitching, moaning, caterwauling, diving twat when Mourinho was managing him? Fabregas at Arsenal and Barcelona never had a predilection for cheating or diving to win spot kicks in his favour, why has he developed this acquisition now? Simple. It's elementary. Mourinho. If you're proud to have him as your manager and win trophies that way, so be it.
I do not like Mourinho at all but Fabergas and Hazard seem to me to be parts without any help from anyone.

Anybody else hear Gareth Crooks little "anti-Chelsea rant" on BBC Final Score?
Arsenal and City, would not win it "that way".......
I've no issue with Chelsea winning the title, but there's no doubting that there has been a large amount of diving, haranguing the ref ( in the classic UTD way) and plenty of the dark arts from Costa, not to mention Mourihno's "campaign " paranoia when the teams antics were rumbled.

If I were Abram I'd be expecting a better watch for my billion spent than that misery week in week out.

I suspect he's working against his instinct a little. He got rid of Jose originally because of the turgid football but is sacrificing his wishes on what he wants to watch for silverware and has bowed to Chelsea's fans wishes in getting him back.

Another year or 2 max and he'll be on his way again.

4d6bfacd8a3c91077c8f72b3a2d28a88.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.