Chinese Super League

God I hope we manage to offload some players there, we might actually for once get some decent money.

Ramires for example, doesn't play that much for Brazil, won it all at the domestic level when it comes to the Western world of the game and it's a great opportunity to live in a new country, new culture and earn some massive £££££££££.

If I were a decent footballer I'd do my best to be picking up signing on fees and travelling the leagues and countries

Are these Chinese teams at all concerned with Financial Fair Play?
i mean they can't possibly have the current revenue to allow for this type of spending...? right?
I mean we are all fanatical football fans...i'm willing to bet none of us could talk with any level of knowledge about their leauge or teams- so there can't be the marketing and income to spend this way.

People don't yet fully realise just what is happening with football in China. It's mind blowing. They want the best league, the best coaches, they expect to win the World Cup in the 2030s. And they'll stop at nothing. Plus, all the funding is there.

Are these Chinese teams at all concerned with Financial Fair Play?
i mean they can't possibly have the current revenue to allow for this type of spending...? right?
I mean we are all fanatical football fans...i'm willing to bet none of us could talk with any level of knowledge about their leauge or teams- so there can't be the marketing and income to spend this way.
Yeah, that will be a major hurdle for them getting into the European Champions League...

so that's guarin gervinho ramires and teixeira gone in china in only a couple of days and there ared rumours that they are ready to offer yaya 560.000/week AFTER tax....insane absolutely insane if they come in the summer for yaya then we should commande a decent fee i know he's 32 and his legs are gone at this level but fuck me if ramires worth 25M then so yaya....looks like they don't give a fuck about money

People don't yet fully realise just what is happening with football in China. It's mind blowing. They want the best league, the best coaches, they expect to win the World Cup in the 2030s. And they'll stop at nothing. Plus, all the funding is there.
We'll just play a team of Peter Crouch's with Fat Sam as the gaffer, see how the fuckers can play the game 6 foot in the air.

Stealing the best players for their league? That would be very shit but at least we wouldn't be the target for the "you're ruining football" brigade anymore.

Last edited:
We'll get £5m paid over 5 years or something daft like that!

China mean business, good job we have our foot in the door already ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.