City Player Of The Season so far

Kev or Sergio for me, with Kev ahead at the moment.

If I had to choose I would say these are the top 6 in current order.

KDB
Silva
Aguero
Ederson
Fernandinho
Sane

That’s how hard it is. Sterling, Otamendi and Walker not even in my top 6.

I think Silva has been immense given his personal circumstances.

If I had to choose I would say these are the top 6 in current order.

KDB
Silva
Aguero
Ederson
Fernandinho
Sane

That’s how hard it is. Sterling, Otamendi and Walker not even in my top 6.

I think Silva has been immense given his personal circumstances.
It's a toughie because that triangle of Kev, Dinho and our Dave has been pivotal when played.

If Ederson played in any other position other than goalkeeper it would be him comfortably. There's simply nobody else out there even remotely close to what he offers and it's absolutely crucial to a Pep side. He's as much of a goalkeeping freak of nature as Messi is a footballing one, can't give him higher praise than that.

However having said that, attacking preference is a thing where these sort of things are concerned so it's KDB and deservedly so. He's become the complete midfielder. I liken his impact on this team as very similar to that of Gerrards for Liverpool in his prime but KDB is more talented. If we win the champions league, forgrt our plsyer of the season, he'll get the ballon d'or.

It's KDB for me but it's a testament to how incredible this team is that you could make a case for Sterling, Silva, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Ederson and Aguero. It says even more that guys like Sane and Walker aren't even considered...

KDB by some distance

And if he doesn’t win the player of the season, as there appears to be a growing campaign to give it Salah, It will tell us everything we’ve always suspected

1. De Bruyne
2. Sterling
3. Agüero
4. Fernandinho
5. Ederson
6. Otamendi
7. Silva
8. Sané
9. Walker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.