City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

Most people if not going to the big games, still sell around a tenner less than fv to be fair, and the smaller games usually around £25-35, so still saves the casual buyer some money.
Yeh. I do that with mine mate. Obviously the club don't even want you to do that. There ultimate aim is to sell back to them at 1/19th so they can put back on sale at top whack. Crafty ****s.

Its a shame for folk who don't have a pot to piss in and rely on cheap tickets to go to the odd match. If indeed City follow up with these threats.

At the end of the day it is the club seats and not yours.
Harsh maybe but you are breaking club rules.
If you are selling your card for more than an 1/19th you are basically a ticket tout.
So basically every £299 seasoncard holder who flogs their card on here should do for £15 a game, no matter the match?

Same applies at 1/19th to all other card holders seated elsewhere.?

Yeh. I do that with mine mate. Obviously the club don't even want you to do that. There ultimate aim is to sell back to them at 1/19th so they can put back on sale at top whack. Crafty ****s.

Its a shame for folk who don't have a pot to piss in and rely on cheap tickets to go to the odd match. If indeed City follow up with these threats.
Well if they are paying £25- £35 on the facebook thing, they can afford to go to the £30 games the club sell, cup and I think early c/l were even cheaper so thats no argument for it. I'm not bothered either way if people want to use the facebook, but it's not giving people a chance to go to games that wouldnt otherwise be able to go to a game.
I know there used to be a limit on how many games you could put on the clubs resale, think it was 6, not sure if there still is, maybe its season ticket holders that sell more games than the club limit that make most use of the facebook selling.

So basically every £299 seasoncard holder who flogs their card on here should do for £15 a game, no matter the match?

Yes.No category games in a season card.
Better still.Do what I do.In the odd game I cannot attend,give it away for free to a fellow City fan.
By the way I not fussed what others do with their cards but it looks like some fans are selling their card way above their value.

Better still.Do what I do.In the odd game I cannot attend,give it away for free to a fellow City fan.

I do the same mate and given my card away for fuck all.

I'm just pointing out that some posters want cardholders to sell back at 1/19th to the club. So then the club gets to make a further profit.

Personally i'd rather the seller keep the extra he makes. As he will lose on some games & gain on others.

I do the same mate and given my card away for fuck all.

I'm just pointing out that some posters want cardholders to sell back at 1/19th to the club. So then the club gets to make a further profit.

Personally i'd rather the seller keep the extra he makes. As he will lose on some games & gain on others.
Looks like there are some Blues taking advantage of fellow Blues though.
Imagine paying over £50 for the cheapest season ticket.
You do that in 6 games and you are making a profit on that season card.
The Facebook selling page is a good idea if there are fans not taking advantage.
Looks like there is though and City have found out.
That's all I'm saying on the subject because like you I'm not bothered.Honest.

What the problem with if you have a ticket go to the match, it can't go give it away to somebody you know.

The club is a victim of its own success in a way because they sell some season tickets relatively cheaply so lots of fans buy then knowing they wont go to 30 - 40 % of games then start crying when they cannot sell them on Facebook, I don't think City should sell on through a third party either both scenarios are the same thing.

Its a tough one the stadium is virtually sold out for every PL game this coming season already, yet they will be loads of empty seats again apart from the obvious games. Too many "fans" are picking and choosing their games thats the problem.

Looks like there are some Blues taking advantage of fellow Blues though.
Imagine paying over £50 for the cheapest season ticket.
You do that in 6 games and you are making a profit on that season card.
The Facebook selling page is a good idea if there are fans not taking advantage.
Looks like there is though and City have found out.
That's all I'm saying on the subject because like you I'm not bothered.Honest.
Nah, That's rubbish bennyboy.

Why would you buy a seasoncard and then miss out on the biggest 6 games, just to make a profit? Doesn't make sense, I get a seasoncard to watch City, as do 99% of people I would have thought.

I'm happy to sell at a loss or occasionally give away the seats I have, if I cannot make a game, then somebody possibly on crap wages or where money is tight for whatever reason, gets a chance to go.

By the way I not fussed what others do with their cards but it looks like some fans are selling their card way above their value.

Of course they are, that's what pissing a few fans off isn't it.

I give mine away on the rare time I miss a game, there will always be a mates son or daughter will want to go for free.

I assume the FB fella wasn't making any money from FB for having 14000 in the group? I have no idea how this sort of thing works. There used to be a bloke who would sell away tickets before he had them so that was out of order but I assume that sort of practice has been cleaned up in the last few years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.