CITY v WEST BROM. Pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping for a west brom goal inside 30 secs as for last _______ matches we only start playing with any urgency when the opposition has scored. Give the goal start and batter them for 90minutes might be better than a shite -dull piss around for an hour or so concede then think of fuck best remember how to run a bit now.

Hart
Clichy
Kompany
Lescott
Richards
Kolarov
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Johnson
Aguero

Well fuck knows what's going to happen here. League out of reach, no pressure, just fucking go for it balls out and actually provide a show? Or spend 90 minutes meandering about looking for the exit to go home, concede in the 92nd minute and look shocked that weve gone behind, again?

Cannot beleive I'm at this stage of the season looking down to third rather than up to first.

Bobbymanc said:
Attack, Attack, Attack Throw off the chains and lets go for it!
Yep, City 1-3 WBA, having thrown off the chains and gone for it. Only a resurrected David Silva (risen from the dead like some Jewish guy in history) will save us from the aforementioned humiliation.

Lets hope the players are stung into action and start to play the football we know they are capable of.

The shackles are off now , the attitude should be that this is game one of the new season.

We have to ensure as much as possible of this game is played in their final third but we have to move the ball with speed and create as much space as possible.

West Brom have no pressure on them to do anything but make life difficult for us but we have to play more than our part in ensuring any shots on goal they make are from distance.

Put on a real show for the supporters lads you owe them one after two months of below standard football and you know how to do it so just do it.

First game all season to not be shown live on TV here in Australia without pressing the red button to get away from the Rags game.

Can't tape it now so gonna be a shit day at work and uni after the 4.30am wakeup, only hope is I'm in a tired but good mood with a win.

Hi All,

Sorry to be a pest! But I was just wondering if anyone could tell me who the betting outlets were actually within the stadium? Because i'm trying to look at odds for tonight's game!

Thanks in advance!

My bet:
-------------Hart---------------
Richards--Vinny--Lescott--Kolarov
--------------Barry-------------
---Silva----Pizarro ------Nasri---
-----------Aguero--------------
-------------Dzeko-------------

Subs: Pant, Koulo, Zabaleta, Clichy, Milner, Tev, AJ

4-0

doggiesin08 said:
First game all season to not be shown live on TV here in Australia without pressing the red button to get away from the Rags game.

Can't tape it now so gonna be a shit day at work and uni after the 4.30am wakeup, only hope is I'm in a tired but good mood with a win.

I believe you can tape Viewers choice games doggies if you have IQ or just a feed through your AV outlet , replays of the game will take place on fox at least twice tomorrow as well which you can tape before you get home.

Spilt screen may mean all four premiership games are shown live on viewers choice without the need to switch as such as there are no championship games on at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.