Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...having live animals across all species, caged and stacked on top of each other, blood and shit dripping down into the cages below, I find it astonishing that the practice is normal...

that’s nearly every market throughout rural Europe.
I've seen it in many countries I've visited around the world, can't say I've seen it in any market I've visited in europe though.

My physio said that he had the call at 4-30 for a 5 clock vaccination. They had some spare over and didn’t want to waste it . Fair play I think
A physio doesn't sound as randon as Sips is suggesting, sounds more like a raffle system in his story, or maybe counting one in everyten people walkning past and chosing them to keep up the randomness.

The penny is dropping with me now that, as always, Mother Nature is outmanoeuvring mankind. We’ve gone from “over in 3 months” to autumn to spring and now I think we need to accept that this is going to take years. Despite reassurances I think it’s obvious that the variants are becoming vaccine resistant.& There will be relaxations of restrictions in certain areas but we aren’t getting back to normal for a long long time in my opinion.
Hang in their blue, things will improve this year, ive been there myself feeling pretty low at times and dispondent. But there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hearing a few things about leftover doses being given to randoms so they don't waste any. Reckon its worth getting my parents to head down to a test centre when they're closing? Genuinely considering it ha.
This is happening but not too sure if it’s randoms. We got the call late Wednesday evening and had the vaccine at 4 the next day. We were told it was because a batch was coming to the end of its shelf life so they were giving it to care staff. Trouble is you need the pdf ticket with a QR code just to get past security, you then need it when you see the first and second nurse. Saw people getting turned away who had forgot to bring it.

...having live animals across all species, caged and stacked on top of each other, blood and shit dripping down into the cages below, I find it astonishing that the practice is normal...

that’s nearly every market throughout rural Europe.
Really? I must be wet behind the ears then

Not sure I want to probe but what were they saying?
Maybe ramming home how these types of events will be more commonplace globalisation inevitably grows.
Warnings clearly ignored resulting in the shut down of the world.
To echo yesterdays's statements, time perhaps to build facilities on par with our military defences (mass vaccine factories, labs et al).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.