David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past it. The sooner we realise that players like him and Aguero are gradually getting worse, the sooner we can build a new winning team.

They are getting worse but they're still our best players. Shows how good they were 3 or 4 years ago.

There's about 10 I'd get rid of before either Kun or Silva. Put better players behind them and they'd look fucking amazing again.

He's finished, said it for a while. Get rid.
You've after todays game said that Iheanacho, Otamendi, Stones and now Silva aint got enough. Maybe the thing we need to get rid of is fans like you. Already forgot Silvas performance last week? Already forgot how young Stones and Iheanacho are? Get behind the players instead of jumping at them and if Silva is past it please say why you thinks that. Despite todays performance he's still been one of our best and most consistent players this season.

You've after todays game said that Iheanacho, Otamendi, Stones and now Silva aint got enough. Maybe the thing we need to get rid of is fans like you. Already forgot Silvas performance last week? Already forgot how young Stones and Iheanacho are? Get behind the players instead of jumping at them and if Silva is past it please say why you thinks that. Despite todays performance he's still been one of our best and most consistent players this season.

I'm a realist. Iheanacho lacks basic skill and is useless outside of the box. Not good enough. The others I may have exaggerated, but doesn't change the fact that Stones has probably put in more bad than good performances now. Otamendi is currently our best centre half but how many top teams would he start for in Europe? Not good enough for where we want to be.

Silva has been on a steady decline since 2014, he's always called our "most consistent" when performances like these are a common occurrence for him.

I'm a realist. Iheanacho lacks basic skill and is useless outside of the box. Not good enough. The others I may have exaggerated, but doesn't change the fact that Stones has probably put in more bad than good performances now. Otamendi is currently our best centre half but how many top teams would he start for in Europe? Not good enough for where we want to be.

Silva has been on a steady decline since 2014, he's always called our "most consistent" when performances like these are a common occurrence for him.

Your first paragraph had some merit, but you lost the room with your second.

Silva was the best player on the pitch until they scored. Then he, along with the rest of the weak minded, no backbone fuckers all did their Houdini acts.

Silva was the best player on the pitch until they scored. Then he, along with the rest of the weak minded, no backbone fuckers all did their Houdini acts.
13ZHjidRzoi7n2.gif

We need more movement up front like Sterling provided 1st half. Maybe Jesus will be the answer... Can only hope.

Sub of Kelechi didn't work.. Not his fault. Needed width after the 2nd goal . I know most dislike him but Navas needed to come on in my opinion.

We need David to be dropped, it's that simple. He's been shite for ages and slows us down. He can't press, and hopefully he'll be sold this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.