Ditching Sky

Thinks it's the h2s you want mate if it's twin tuner,my skybox blew two weeks ago,and I got a zgemma h2 but it's a single tuner which I'm happy with,you can still record but only the channel your watching has full sky epg up to a week ahead cracking boxes...
So how is that different to the star 2S that someone else has quoted? I thought I was ok with tech until this!!

So how is that different to the star 2S that someone else has quoted? I thought I was ok with tech until this!!
Think that one may be a newer model mate,they are easy to check should have two connections at back of box for the sky dish leads,the one I have only has one hence single tuner,I'm sure someone like waspish would be more clued up on this type of stuff send him a pm..

Think that one may be a newer model mate,they are easy to check should have two connections at back of box for the sky dish leads,the one I have only has one hence single tuner,I'm sure someone like waspish would be more clued up on this type of stuff send him a pm..
Cheers for your help. The h2s is better spec IE faster I think

Zgemma star H.2S is the latest version and is twin tuner for sat.
if you have cable in your area
Zgemma H.2H is better as you still get HD on cable, it also has a sat tuner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.