Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Jumanji said:
Apparently I need glasses, but if that's not a deflection, I don't know what is....

Ta7HaD2.gif

Even a slight nick can change the flight of the balls significantly.

Lol, why in the world are you using a .gif?

Do you even understand what makes a .gif?

It's like I'm dealing with a child. You present ONE angle and on top of that it's a .gif! Not even multiple angles or even a close up of the shot (which I've already provided).

BWUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Funny, I made this gig from the video YOU provided and zoomed it in too.

Look at where you can only see about half the ball as it touches the player.

Clear deflection, and everyone including City fans, journalists, sky analysts can see it but you.

Buahaha? Really? You epitomise the child of which you speak.

It looks like you did a shit job.

How about you combine that angle with the one from 0:44-0:48, where the camera is closer to the players and the player in question being the guy on the left in your poorly made .gif and make it into an actual clip instead of a .gif which slows down the FPS and distorts human eye sight you doofus.

Either way, it's still a goal that was scored but your only here clamoring on because your butt-hurt for god knows what reason.

I'm here because you keep replying to my post.

And yeah it was deflected. Your angle is shite.

Ta. End of. I'm not going to keep posting about something so apparent but you're free to do as you wish of course.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Jumanji said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Lol, why in the world are you using a .gif?

Do you even understand what makes a .gif?

It's like I'm dealing with a child. You present ONE angle and on top of that it's a .gif! Not even multiple angles or even a close up of the shot (which I've already provided).

BWUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Funny, I made this gig from the video YOU provided and zoomed it in too.

Look at where you can only see about half the ball as it touches the player.

Clear deflection, and everyone including City fans, journalists, sky analysts can see it but you.

Buahaha? Really? You epitomise the child of which you speak.

It looks like you did a shit job.

How about you combine that angle with the one from 0:44-0:48, where the camera is closer to the players and the player in question being the guy on the left in your poorly made .gif and make it into an actual clip instead of a .gif which slows down the FPS and distorts human eye sight you doofus.

Either way, it's still a goal that was scored but your only here clamoring on because your butt-hurt for god knows what reason.

Even City supporters thwarting everything he does, what can you expect from the press and PC Brigades then (Daily Mail,& Sky Sport on Aug. 25.) !? Of course these fans are minority, but still any number is really devastating for Edin's case.

I dont anyone is saying they dislike or want dzeko to do bad! But when you hear people going i suggest you watch monday nights game. Its not even a argument or a debate. Dont watch mondays game watch all his games and its quite clear he cannot cut it in the premier league. Mancini knew it and so does everyone else

The irony is that Mancini couldn't cut it in the Premier League. Dzeko is here to stay and score plenty of goals like that one!

fablue said:
BlueAnorak said:
kun said:
True, but he didn't really do anything of merit on sunday then, did he?

The last 30+ pages of this thread are staggering. Dzeko was our best player last Monday and he was one of our best players on Sunday. He was certainly at least 5 times better than your namesake on Sunday - who was poor yet again in an away game. Indeed please tell me the last time that Aguero had a really good game? Especially away from home - because I'm really struggling. 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there does not cut it I'm afraid.

bias.jpg

Right, now you've described yourself how about looking at the real problem.

Aguero is poor away from home and he has been for a whole season now and his record continued against Cardiff.
Dzeko is a great counter attacking forward but not so good with the tippy tappy stuff. He had problems with application under Mancini but that really is no longer the case - indeed his effort and work rate in the last two games (and pre-season being second to none).

Our strikers have to rotate to deliver consistently as a group over the whole season. You need to think how that is to be achieved, As does Pellegrini.

As things stand then one striker has to be totally fresh for each CL game personally I'd mostly play Negredo & Aguero at home and Dzeko -or- Dzeko and Negredo away from home (Jovetic out on the left BTW to give us balance).

Dare I say it but a lot of Rag fans I know would have in their team in a second. He is not the most technical gifted but he knows where the back of the net is and as being an aspiring CF in my time thats all you really need to be as a CF.

PS it was deflected but I think that it was going in anyway

Dare I say it but a lot of Rag fans I know would have in their team in a second. He is not the most technical gifted but he knows where the back of the net is and as being an aspiring CF in my time thats all you really need to be as a CF.

PS it was deflected but I think that it was going in anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.