Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked on the OS;
Dzeko 51 mins.

why didnt they mention it was deflected??

oh yeah!! silly me..

samharris said:
just looked on the OS;
Dzeko 51 mins.

oh yeah!! silly me..
It was a great goal, that happened to take a slight deflection, so what?

It's not that people are taking away from his goal, it's the ignorant denial of any deflection and the subsequent labelling of those that mention it "rags" that people are frustrated at.

This is my first post in this thread since the match so I haven't been involved in any argument, shocker..

Although, your above post and reasoning is shocking to be fair lol

pudge said:
samharris said:
just looked on the OS;
Dzeko 51 mins.

oh yeah!! silly me..
It was a great goal, that happened to take a slight deflection, so what?

It's not that people are taking away from his goal, it's the ignorant denial of any deflection and the subsequent labelling of those that mention it "rags" that people are frustrated at.

This is my first post in this thread since the match so I haven't been involved in any argument, shocker..

Although, your above post and reasoning is shocking to be fair lol

Theres a book you really need to read pudge..

its called 'Sarcasm for dummies'.

noise said:
Only Dzeko's goals get dissected to bits, to ensure he doesn't get any undeserved credit.
I would find this perhaps slightly more compelling except I think you were here when every sniffle and blink by Balotelli was dissected most often by really angry Dzeko fans.

If he doesn't score he is shit,if he does score he is shit,there is no pleasing some people and they wont change their stance whatever he does.I hear his name sung at the matches and he is very confident right now so good luck to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.