Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect if we had statues of past players linking arms we'd get absolutely ripped into for copying the banners which line the sides of the Emirates stadium.

waspish said:
flipmode said:
Chancy Termites said:
I'd like a new B of the Bang, only 10 times larger than the original. And painted blue.

I was talking to my mate about this on Saturday and he suggested we should have a massive statue of 4 players linking arms as you get off the footbridge onto the stadium site. Trautmann, Bell, Kinkladze and Kompany. He said It'd be a good thing to celebrate our past and our present and future. I personally loved the idea.

It was over pints, but still I thought the idea was a good one.

Rather have Dickov than Kinkladze
A 4 man statue? What about Steve Daley, Tony Cunningham, Bob Taylor and Christian Negouai? Legends, one and all.

Not sure if its been on the expansion thread but according to my OSC both ends are to extended at the same time; was news to me. Been away catching some sun so apologies if this has been covered

EricBrooksGhost said:
Not sure if its been on the expansion thread but according to my OSC both ends are to extended at the same time; was news to me. Been away catching some sun so apologies if this has been covered

Believe is just one of the options they are considering. i believe it would be the best option, as would save money in the long run on construction costs. Disruption kept to one season.

jonmcity said:
EricBrooksGhost said:

Believe is just one of the options they are considering. i believe it would be the best option, as would save money in the long run on construction costs. Disruption kept to one season.
That's what I thought but this has come via my OSC and was reported in the minutes of the MCFCSC meeting at the Etihad that a decision had been made.

jonmcity said:
EricBrooksGhost said:

Not sure it is the best option. For whatever period they are constructing the new ends, they'll have to close off at least the entire end and possibly some of the adjacent stand. If they work on both ends at once, you're going to end up with a temporary capacity of 15-20,000 for several months due to both ends being closed at once.

Falastur said:
jonmcity said:
EricBrooksGhost said:

Not sure it is the best option. For whatever period they are constructing the new ends, they'll have to close off at least the entire end and possibly some of the adjacent stand. If they work on both ends at once, you're going to end up with a temporary capacity of 15-20,000 for several months due to both ends being closed at once.

Had the tour on Saturday and they are sure that no capacity will be lost , and the roof will only be lost for a few games

Cobwebcat said:
We due some pictures?
See if this link works, it will give you an idea how it will look.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/113660725379187/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/groups/113660725379187/</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.