FIFA 17

Wish I had the chance to go back. I signed for Southampton thinking I'd get more game time. It seems I should have singed for city as it makes no difference you still get shipped out.
Yeah pretty much, guessing when you get your rating high enough you start anyway

I've only been on the journey for a couple of hours. It's a good idea, but I'm sick of banging goals in for villa. I'm 67 rating but don't have a clue when you go back to your club of choice.
Maybe in January? Will have to see if that happens once I play it more

Just won the league with city in journey mode. Had to restart the week twice to beat Swansea in fa cup semis on semi pro cos I'm shit. Lost 3-2 and 1-0 and you can't carry on unless you win!

Im no fifa expert but i play career mode & its to easy on semi-pro, but near impossible to win on pro? Prob just me who's shit!!

I've only been on the journey for a couple of hours. It's a good idea, but I'm sick of banging goals in for villa. I'm 67 rating but don't have a clue when you go back to your club of choice.

Maybe in January? Will have to see if that happens once I play it more

I've just gone 70 rating and been taken back to City in January transfer window. A certain someone has put in a transfer request to join a fierce rival, and thats how they set up the story line for a return.

Getting used to the new gameplay and it seems City's best formation (for me at least) is a 4-3-3 holding with Bravo, either LB, Kompany, Otamendi, either RB, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva in midfield, Sterling, Aguero, KDB up front. Can't bring myself to start Yaya although his overall is better than Fern ;)

Also, if any of you are on Xbox One feel free to PM me to set up a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.